N-Europe

Official Neighbours Topic

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they should do more stuff with Paul.

If they don't get him to a real doctor soon all they'll be able to do is a nice funeral.

And is Connor officially dead? I liked his character.

No, he sent Toadie a package a few months ago.

lol about Ned.

And to be honest the pepper storyline today was the absolute most ridculous thing I have ever seen.

Number 1 when the mum came in why didnt they shove her out the way and run ffs! absolutley ridcluous I mean sierously logic defying.

Number 2 they lit a fire in a locked room. Oh my god are they litearlly stupid they would pass out through smoke so quick.

Number 3 the door locked back when it closed? But wait it needed a key to open.

I know its stupid to get this upset but FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This part of the episode was the biggest piece of shit ive ever seen.

And breath anyway yeh Ned is back which is a shame at least hes hated by everyone now.

Didn't Bree basically say they weren't a couple? If I had a "girlfriend" who was like that she'd get a swift backhand with "you're dumped" on it.

You can tell he's going to end up plowing Lolly, which is disgraceful.

lol lol

And Lolly ftw although shes way out of ziek the freaks league. She is 16 right im not being a pedo thinking shes hot? Oh dear.

I fucking new it, I've been telling my missus for weeks that Fox was a figment of Pauls imagination.
Good guess!

I didn't see it coming, but then I didn't see the first few episodes when Fox was introduced.

First time I saw him was when Paul found him sleeping in the park the other day.

He was a rubbish character! so i'm glad he's not 'actually' in the show!