NEurope
darthbane2k

One last secret - and its BIG!

We've all been lied to!

The Wii was just a figment of our imaginations and Nintendo have teamed up with Sony for the PS3! Thats why Nintendo were so laxed about it!

Believe it.

Your an idiot if you do.

I notice how this topic started out somewhat serious, but went into somewhat disgustingly random.

That's all, really. Just wanted to point it out in case no one else noticed.

EDIT: Don't wanna spoil anyone's fun or anything, I just enjoy serious speculation. :heh:

I think it's because everyone's bored of these god damm secrets. Just tell us dammit!

I agree. Just got kinda out of hand there. Yeah, it's a console-time machine-flamethrower-toaster-batmobile WITH EXTRA CHEESE AND ONIONS!11

I mean, if you're gonna be funny, don't go too far. That's all.

I personally hope that we some wii ds link up, I want to be able to downlaod ds demo's from my wii!

Also I want some new on the online play side of things, I can't be the only who dosn't give a toss about all this mii crap.

Can you send your Mii to other people's consoles online? That would be awesome. And Wii/DS link up would be aswell.

How about a headset for online games? Or maybe the ability to use the DS's microphone to talk to people?

I personally hope that we some wii ds link up, I want to be able to downlaod ds demo's from my wii!

Also I want some new on the online play side of things, I can't be the only who dosn't give a toss about all this mii crap.

Look at the Pokemon Battle Revolution thread. That game has DS to wii link up.. You can use your ds as a personal game but its reflected on a big screen. You choose your moves and pokemon with it.

Is it gonna be another MEGATON, the greatest thing that never happened.

Well, in the middle of all this piss taking, let me say something a bit more serious. It should be something about power consumption for the Wiimote and nunchuk. Except that doesn't classify as "Big", really... But it would be nice to have some sort of rechargeable battery, like cell phones. I don't really like the idea of replacing AA batteries every other week...

Well, in the middle of all this piss taking, let me say something a bit more serious. It should be something about power consumption for the Wiimote and nunchuk. Except that doesn't classify as "Big", really... But it would be nice to have some sort of rechargeable battery, like cell phones. I don't really like the idea of replacing AA batteries every other week...

Buy some rechargeable batteries. Have one set charging and the other in the controller.

I TOLD YOU DABOOKERMAN IT IS GOING TO BE STEREOSTOPIC 3D AND YOU WILL SAY WOW

I thought of a decent idea(that is serious) but is unlikely and hasn't been mentioned. Perhaps Wii will stay as the console, as in for next gen it gets an upgrade and such, rather than whole new hardware. It is small afterall. But like I said, very unlikely.

hey..I'm new here...well I been reading here alot but never said nothing...On the subject of DS connecting to wii, I really hope they do something big with it and not just have a few games like poke'mon that use the ds...

I would like the wii to be albe to use the ds as a screen and a controller for vc games on the go...sence the wii is always on with wii connect 24 it would be cool if u have a connection with ur ds to be albe to connect to your vc games...this would only work with everything b4 the snes era tho because of lack of buttons..but it is possible if the wii is doing most of the work and the ds is just handeling the controls and the picture...that would be nice

I thought of a decent idea(that is serious) but is unlikely and hasn't been mentioned. Perhaps Wii will stay as the console, as in for next gen it gets an upgrade and such, rather than whole new hardware. It is small afterall. But like I said, very unlikely.

While that is an interesting idea I doubt that'd be what they'd reveal right now.

I like the idea of Star points, ties in with maio, like gamerpoints.

Would be cool if the Wii points we'rent Wii points but were Rupees. Even though like Israel or somewhere uses them real rupees, it would be cool.

Rupees is a real currency in India, not Israel(haha)

Thats all I had to say apart from I don't really care about this secret, I'm getting tired of these guessing games and the same crap everytime :heh:

Well, i don't want my hype speak for me so i won't get big expectations! Better wait for november. (it's almost there, the launch for Americas :()

Would be truely awesome if it was possible to download VC games to the DS. Unlikely but still so cool.

Would be truely awesome if it was possible to download VC games to the DS. Unlikely but still so cool.

i dont think it is unlikely...the psp is going to allow u to stream games to the psp...it would be a really good idea for nintendo to steal one from sony for a change...downloading to the ds would be pretty impossible because the lak of storage space on the ds...but streaming games is 100% possible i hope they do it...I think some n64 games would work on the ds 2...useing the touch sceen for the c buttons...maybe not tho..

Also a currency in other Asian countries, like Tibet.

[Looks at dashboard converter widet]

and sri lanka

[/look]

the most likely is it is a ds download station or really does support hd

or the toaster oven