NEurope
darthbane2k

One last secret - and its BIG!

UBER MEGATON WOOOOt!

right my megaton piss taking aside.

Here's the two things I think it could be:

1. I hope this one is the true answer. I noticed that with a few exceptions there is a lack of multiplayer games on the Wii, maybe just maybe we are gonna see some Xbox Live Arcade style multiplayer games, please please please let this be the case, online SNES mario kart, online N64 mario kart online Bomberman, erm anything else?!

2. Nintendo DS link up, not sure what to do though, but could be something super innovative if they are holding back on divulging details of it.

actually a third has sprung to mind:

been mentioned by others, link up with apple either offering itunes on your wii, or something like that?

Saracsm can be written.

I really really like Sony!!!

See......

Do people actually believe there is something we don't know of significant scale? Bloomin eck!! Roll on for the Wii to be finally out, 1. Because I really want the damn thing, and 2. So we can talk about games rather than megatons!!!!

Sarcasm can be written eh?

Well you had trouble writing it!:laughing: 'Saracsm'

Sorry.. couldn't help myself!

Thats a screenshot from TH: Downhill Jam which features 'Music' from different artists...i reckon thats the 'music' level from the 'sound' menu, not custom soundtracks.

The custom soundtrack thing would be a neat extra though! Although....it's not exactly new is it? and why keep it a secret? :)

Thats a screenshot from TH: Downhill Jam which features 'Music' from different artists...i reckon thats the 'music' level from the 'sound' menu, not custom soundtracks.

The custom soundtrack thing would be a neat extra though! Although....it's not exactly new is it? and why keep it a secret? :)

The game is Excite Trucks.

I think it is the music volume. I dont know why it says SD card though.

It says SD Card may be because it allows you to access your mp3 or saves??:hmm:

Wireless Nunchuck Accessories, Wireless Sensor Bar, 1MHZ more processing power added, the Wii is actually a video game console announcement, Nintendo Wii can output 1080i with an add on expansion to be released, the Wii will be delayed till December 2nd 2009, A buy one get one free promotion?

The game is Excite Trucks.

Is it really (how stupid do i look)? Damn....you could well be right then Dante....but there is some sort of music in that isn't there? :)

Something to do with the flap on the Wiimote classic controller accessory.

That's probably the most, maybe even only sensible post posted in this topic so far.

I applaud you. This topic as a whole, as I stated previously, needs to be cleaned the hell up.

Hahah, sometimes running the internet around going my brain is smaller than yours is fun though.

I honestly can't see what it's for.. it's like a little clip or a prong. It's far from big. I'm not even sure if it's electrical.

Nintendo hyped up the speaker as being big.. but it left most people very underwhelmed, wireless motion sensing and the speaker are the pioneering features of the previous to current generation.

We can't expect much more from them.

edit. Here it is..

wiiclassic22.jpg

It doesn't look electrical.. but hot shoes on digital cameras have a similar kind of open design for signalling a flash. It certainly isn't for GameBoy games which is what people were hoping for.

There is a button at the top inbetween the shoulder buttons that opens the flap which is what intrigues me as to it being some sort of clip-on.

From a design point of view anything that does clip on here would have to be very light as this thing doesn't look all that secure.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the clip is for the Wii remote to connect to the back of the controller.

Edit: http://uk.wii.ign.com/launchguide/ and click on Classic Controller then go to 1 and read the text. It says that it will allow for motion control in classically controlled games as well as balancing the controllers weight to that of a regular controller.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the clip is for the Wii remote to connect to the back of the controller.

That seems pointless having such a long wire then, also there doesn't appear to be anywhere to affix it to on the profile shots of the (assumed) final design of the Wiimote.

It would make playing classic games an unnecessarily fatiguing experience.. because Wiimotes aren't that light.

I kinda invisioned the Wiimote just sitting on your lap or on the sofa arm rest.

It's actually definetely there for the Wiimote. I've seen pictures.

I'm sorry, I have no idea where I saw them. I think it was some random blog I was linked to.

10so21.jpg

It makes sense, but also makes no sense.

I guess it will be bundled with the classic controller. It still makes no sense to me.

Why wouldn't you be able to rest it on your lap?

You can rest it on your lap. However, it's just so they can implement motion sensoring into games where you use the classic controller to play (like they've said you will with SSBB, though I dunno what motion sensoring possibilities that has).

It won't be used with VC games, as far as I understand. So you can rest it on your lap or wherever else when using it for something that doesn't need it.

Indeed, but the Wiimote has rumble (at least, I think it has), wich the PS3 controller doesn't. Oh, and let's not forget the nearly-perfect Nintendo Directional pad; Yeah...

Maybe the last secret is the Wii-mote is a Pez Dispenser:heh:

That would pretyt much mean you have a PS3 control but with rumble that Jasper pointed out.