NEurope
Dante

Tales of Graces

I LOVE THESE GAMES! and the guys sword is looking really cool.

I'm gonna get this, Tov and TS2 ans soon as they are out here!

Hmm from the look of some of those screens, it would almost appear that there is some ff12 style musings going on, but hopefully just that and not soul calibur legends.

official trailer is posted on the tales of graces site, here a quicklink to the movie on youtube !!!!click!!!! watch it while its hot:heh:

Thanks for the linkage. Just watched it and it looks decent from the trailer!

Thanks for the linkage. Just watched it and it looks decent from the trailer!

Glad to see this one had real time shadows...

It's not a game breaker by any means, but ToS2 doesn't (I think) and there aren't any excuses really - it's good to see the little things are picked up on and people are paying attention to detail.

Edited by Captain Falcon

Don't make me turn into a Symphonia tard and start me bitching about DotNW isn't ToS2 :mad:

Don't make me turn into a Symphonia tard and start me bitching about DotNW isn't ToS2 :mad:

Well the original doesn't have them either (nor TotA - it is the same engine right?) so now you have something to bash the otherwise excellent original with.

logo

graces.png

wallpaper

background.jpg

subbed trailer

Young,old then young again :confused:

Edited by Dante

Loved that 'O rly' at the end.

I'm quite looking forward to this so I hope it can atleast keep up to my expectations and not have a huge delay between a Japan and West release...

I'll be avoiding all details of this aside from the release dates.

What are u talking about?

The main character voice changes from young to old then young again.

Perhaps there's some sort of OoT mechanic going on, or perhaps there are two people speaking.

2 different folk I first thought. Or the prologue is the main character losing someone and swearing not to lose again then main game takes place a few years after when he's a knight or whatever he is.

I think it's just 2 different people talking. I'm not good with distinguishing japanese voices though.

I haven't been following this thread too much lately, but so far from the screens and trailers this edition may move away from party based combat. Would be an interesting turn of events if it were. Changing the tales series into more of an action adventure sort of path. The lack of a party could bring about some interesting changes though. I'm all for whatever Namco choose to do on this one.

The scenery is looking really good and I'm really excited for this.

Your right ten10, it does seem like its a solo experience, it's sure to shake things up. Maybe this means you can capture monsters again like in ToS:DotNW?

No party would make me a sad panda :/

One of the reasons I liked ToS and intend on getting ToV is that I can play it with otherss.

I wouldn't be too concerned. A mainline Tales game with no party members? If that were the case, I would think they would have told us by now.... Or at least, I hope.

With this picture it seems that there is another party member fighting the monster on the right...

zD9L334u3Nu3OJ19331Q7V8dH18XisJQ.jpg

Hell no. No monster catching please :heh:

Leave that to Pokemon :P (And Dragon Quest when needed :heh: )

I'd prefer not to have monsters. They were pretty much useless after you got more than 4 party members. I'd rather they spend time on something else.