N-Europe

24 Official Thread *Season 7 Trailer Inside!*

Tellyn

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E8 S2

the plane has been hit, kim is being done for murder, the sister of the bride and her PI have been captured, and half of the bombers have killed themselves

....jesus

And it only gets better. I couldn't fucking believe some of the twists in Season 2. Or the twist at the end of Season 1 for that metter. Damn I love 24. A few more days and Season 3 is mine.

Just finished Season 4, and must say it was the weakest of the 4 i've seen so far! It was more about the relationships between people than anything else methinks. Highlights included :-

Jack "robbing" the store, the chaos when Jack had to sacrifice Paul's life for the chineese guy to live, Chloe getting some action with a gun, President Palmmer back and the whole thing at the end when Jack's death is staged and he has to say goodbye

:cry:

Frankly, the latter of Season 4 seemed more like the set-up for Season 5, which im starting in a few hours! Woo! :grin:

Just finnished watching season 1. That was awesome, all the plot twists and the ending was pretty good too but I'm a bit confused about the alternative ending.

Though the season 2 preview was a bit lame all Keifer did was go over what happened and said I can expect MOAR!

Though the season 2 preview was a bit lame all Keifer did was go over what happened and said I can expect MOAR!

Lol ye, I was shocked and disapointted with tht. I had a 5 month gap between watching seasons 1 and 2 for some wild reason. (Think it was the price of the boxsets) but Season 2 is gonna rock you I promise!

IMO Season 6 is the worst season so far. A lot of it seems so far fetched.

Although the latest episode there is one bit that excites me ;

Morris getting 'napped. I guessed it too...Pretty much first time ever I guessed something on TV. Lol.

Heroes Season 1 > 24 Season 6.

And this comes from an UBBEERRRRR 24 fan. I mean UBER.

Hehe, I didn't know Sean Astin was in this season. He's just been sacked by Curtis. Is Agent Pierce (Mishter Preshident) the only character that's been in all of the series apart from Jack and Palmer? ZOMFG Palmer got killed!

I'm exactly were you are on season five now Tellyn, and goddam it, Sean Astin is sooo annoying! Cheered when he got the sack, even tho, I did think that guard was gonna turn his gun on Curtis! Ye, I think agent Pierce is the only one who has been in all series's. Nice to see he has a bigger role in this season!