NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

What are you doing to waste your time till Wii?

Just wondering because aside from doing a mountain of uni work I'm also getting down to what will be last bit of conventional gaming for a while hopefully if the Wii kicks off.

So what games you playing to bide the time till the Wii?

I've just bought Fable finally (always meant to buy it but never did.) so far really impressed with its great gameplay just so much to do, depending on how it goes I could (its a big COULD though) see this overtake OOT as my favourite game of all time, I'm that impressed with it so far.

Also just got wireless internet so planning on playing abit of wireless mario kart and animal crossing.

I've also completed luigi's mansion recently was gonna start a tour of all the old cube games, but thought I'd maybe leave that for later cos gonna sell my cube now, as price may go down after Wii has gone down.

At the mo, I'm playing through Resi 4 on pro. By the time I finish it, there should have a wii sitting happily by my TV.

i just bought a dart board so i'll be playing a few rounds. its also my birthday on the 27th of October so that will be pretty fun. I haven't bought many games or did anything related to gaming in a while. I guess i'll catch up on that when the Wii finaly comes out on December 8th, but if i forget my pre-order reciet on friday i won't be a happy chappy

i just bought a dart board so i'll be playing a few rounds. its also my birthday on the 27th of October so that will be pretty fun. I haven't bought many games or did anything related to gaming in a while. I guess i'll catch up on that when the Wii finaly comes out on December 8th, but if i forget my pre-order reciet on friday i won't be a happy chappy

nice and honest abit different. wonder how darts would work on wii.

Skateboarding when the weather is good, Photography when it's not so good.

And working inbetween all of that.

Played Pool down the pub the other night, might try and get good at that.. also played Poker in real life for the first time- well good fun.

The same thing I do every night...

Try to take over the world!

OMG I MISS THAT SHOW. it was so mature in disguise.

I've just played through Killer 7 and am at the end now, what a confusing nonsensical plot. Very cool though

I've also been busy with both Donley Konga and Rainbow Six Lockdown.

"Its pinky, its pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain brain etc etc"

Fuck I loved that show. Errm I'm gunna be at school passes the time really quick. Oh and also posting on here. Woo exciting isn't it.

I'll probably be buying a copy of Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne soon to tie me over till the Wii is released.

Fable is a awesome game. The only thing I did not like about it was that it was to easy and to short. Final Fantasy 7 is my favorite game of all time.

Any ways. I will spend my time listing to the Dead Kennedys, do homework, play my xbox 360 and watch horror movies.

I've a mountain of PS2 content to get through (I was exceedingly late to the party). Just finished SoTC today. Next up, MGS3:Subsistence. And when I'm not doing that, I've a mountain of DS content to get through.

/scratches head and ponders why exactly I need another console

Fable is a awesome game. The only thing I did not like about it was that it was to easy and to short. Final Fantasy 7 is my favorite game of all time.

Any ways. I will spend my time listing to the Dead Kennedys, do homework, play my xbox 360 and watch horror movies.

yeah i have found it easy so far, got the lost chapters though so guessing it'll be abit longer?

I don't try and pass time, it's not wise to wish your life away in my eyes. I just enjoy things like usual, and occasionally then get all excited for Wii and remind myself of its release. Time goes quicker anyway when you don't think about it. Heck, ive hardly had the time to be able to waste recently, I can never get enough hours in the day to fit in what i want to do.

Playing Metroid Prime for about the 5th time. This time, to keep it interesting, I am playing whilst whistling the entirety of Beethoven's 5th Symphony.

Blading, school, eating, drinking, getting food, sleeping, preparing food, sitting in front of pc, watching tv, watching mvoies, playing other games.

I'll be working some of the time and doing other things at other times. Heheh. Trying to work as much as possible so I can get as much as I can for the Wii at launch, will have somewhere between £100-£200 the end of this month after paying my parents rent for Sept, Oct n Nov. (And Xmas presents I've already bought :heh:)

Then I have a month to get a bit more money for it. I hope to have around£400 altogether.

Believe me. Fable will not overtake OOT as your fave game.

I'll be rebuilding my PC (new parts coming tomorrow), building a website, going to work as usual, slacking off on the internet at home, and trying to get drawing again.

I only think about how long is left when it's a Friday - counting the weeks makes it feel quicker.

Still playing Animal Crossing (although getting pretty bored of it now, to be honest!), and I've just started Mario vs. DK 2. I may get Pokémon Mystery Dungeon when it comes out here, or possibly import Starfox, now it's been delayed. Depends how long MvsDK2 keeps me going, really, and how busy I am at work.

Masturbating.

Oh and Resi4, Animal Crossing & reading this forum every five minutes at work. Also seriously considering re-installing Dungeon Keeper on my PC for some strange reason : peace:

My masturbating skills are a little rusty.

I need to practice more often.

...Lucky day! I made the invention of a girlfriend!

Only kiddin, but we all need them if we're stuck talking about masturbating.

Sign in to follow this