NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cookyman

Do you think he's biased???

Damn, I just posted something about this in the other thread :hmm:

Anyway, his definition of the average consumer is completely off.

Well Famitsu president said the that Nintendo will be last again in a few years when it comes to console sales. That is of course just speculation but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't happen again.

Well Famitsu president said the that Nintendo will be last again in a few years when it comes to console sales.

Same Famitsu president who believed PSP to beat DS by wide margin? :)

man the GC would've been #1 had the N64 played disks instead of cartridges. Its the reason why companys didn't make much games for their system, CDs are cheaper to make than cartridges.

You tell that to microsoft, I don't buy this shit about games requiring more and more people to create it, if they use C# then they should have less buggy games in te same development cycle

You tell that to microsoft, I don't buy this shit about games requiring more and more people to create it, if they use C# then they should have less buggy games in te same development cycle

You're funny ZeldaFreak. You don't have the slightest idea of what it means writing games in C# instead of C++. It's a different style of programming, it's about 2-3x slower than the common C/C++ and it forces all sorts of Microsoft standards upon you. That's alright for Windows stuff that don't eat rescources, but not suitable for games.

Dear God, you have no idea what you're talking about do you?

I thought your care level was dangerously low? Maybe my fanboy comment hit home ;)

And yeah, people who write about games professionally normaly know more than blind fanboys :laughing:

you seem to throw the word fanboy arround a bit :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

maybe if you dont want views of "fanboys" then maybe you should be on another forum.

and the "journalist" in question has a less than perfect track record. a bit of a hype monger by my understanding. he made a name for himself being controversial so that is exactlt what he is doing. i doubt he will be invited to many "insider" events.

you seem to throw the word fanboy arround a bit :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

maybe if you dont want views of "fanboys" then maybe you should be on another forum.

and the "journalist" in question has a less than perfect track record. a bit of a hype monger by my understanding. he made a name for himself being controversial so that is exactlt what he is doing. i doubt he will be invited to many "insider" events.

Of course I want to hear fanboyish views. I love to laugh at them and poke holes in them. Why else would I leave Other consoles and off topic? :)

I'm not saying that at all. I certainly never meant to insinuate you were one. Neither are most posters in this thread. Just the odd couple.

Saying someone is stupid because of a difference of opinion is well... just :shakehead

EDIT- Looking back, I have come across as horribly angry, which i'm not :) Sorry if I caused any offence or owt.

I almost made a "Go away fatty" post. How terribly irrational of me that would have been.

What I don't understand is the fact that he admits Nintendo make a profit on selling their consoles yet he says that the Wii may be Nintendos last home console. Why would they leave when their making a profit? Makes no sense to me anyway.

I almost made a "Go away fatty" post. How terribly irrational of me that would have been.

And yet another one falls into the trap :laughing:

What I don't understand is the fact that he admits Nintendo make a profit on selling their consoles yet he says that the Wii may be Nintendos last home console. Why would they leave when their making a profit? Makes no sense to me anyway.

Not that I agree with the dude in the OP but, if they dont make enough profit to re-coop the money spent over the last 3 years designing and developing the wii. Then even though they're making profit they still may end up, down on the Wii project which may make them re-consider another home console.

But to be honest I don't see that happening, or at least I hope that doesnt happen.

I agreed with the article. He hasn't said that Nintendo are making the third best console, just that the market will put it in third place. Even if you did read the article correctly, realise that and still strongly disagree, I'm almost completely certain the next year of sales records will prove it right.

And yet another one falls into the trap :laughing:

Okay, sorry. Go away fatty.

Unfortunately, PS3 will be number one, simple as that. Sonys Financial Companies that are affiliated with them will simply buy hundreds of consoles to over inflate the sales figures if they are really desperate.

Nintendo its acquisition time!

They should go shopping, buy Capcom, Sega, perhaps even Rockstar, dry up the amount of exclusives coming to PS3.

He doesn't know shit, he has been brainfucked by ads and by using all the wrong logic. He thinks, since PSX/PS1 and PS2 was first, PS3 has to be. But does he remember that the market can flux heavily? NES and SNES dominated, and Atari consoles before that etc.

Okay, sorry. Go away fatty.

Right, since you're obviously far too stupid to understand... well... anything I’ll spell it out for you.

My original comment mentioned no names. But sure enough, all the Nintentards were drawn to it like moths to a flame. I said that the fanboys would come out in droves and make asses of themselves. And sure enough, I was right.

You're obviously a bit out of your league here son, if all you can do is make puerile remarks that make you look like an ignoramus. And hope against hope that a similarly absent minded fool will find them funny.

I wouldn't bother replying. I won't reply unless you can add anything to the discussion other than stupid off handed comments that a 4 year old would be ashamed of (Bolded so when I don't reply to your next 'lol ur gay post, you'll know why :) ) . Which I really, really doubt.

The bolded bit applies to everyone who was thinking of fighting the hopless fight. Maybe to try and make themselves seem smart. I'm open to any real critisism though.

He just thinks you have a weight problem and you should go away to do something about it. Can't get more real than that.

He just thinks you have a weight problem and you should go away to do something about it. Can't get more real than that.

I don't even have a picture up. That's the problem.

Not that you're jumping to conclusions or anything :indeed:

Another one down.

I don't even have a picture up. That's the problem.

Not that you're jumping to conclusions or anything :indeed:

Another one down.

If you care to write a long reply like that, there must be something wrong. It's not that I'm a Nintendo fanboy or anything, I just think you're being a moron, and a moron deserves a morons response.

I'm open to any real critisism though.

It annoys me when kids who come across as being about sixth-form age max and use words like "Nintentards" have the the cheek to call other people "son" and "fanboys". Is that constructive enough? :p

Erm... Well I think Nintendo has a habit of making mistkaes each generation (since the SNES) which has cost them big. Cartridges instead of CDs with the N64 (which still managed to spawn far more classics that'll be remembered forever than the PS1 and PS2 put together). The whole purple thing with the Gamecube and lack of DVD playback. Now the graphical issues with Wii, which I sincerely hope won't hold it back.

However to state that Wii will finish third is slightly naive. The fact that the XBOX360 has been outsold by the likes of the Gameboy advance and even the Gamecube in Japan this year says a lot - not everyone is obsessed by HD and graphical leaps.

The Wii can make great leaps for Nintendo, especially in Japan. It might have more trouble in the West. But with the PS3's absurd price and the fact the 360 hasn't exactly set the world alight as of yet it could be anyone's generation this time.

If I was to make any prediction it would be that Sony won't dominate in the same way they did with PS2.

It's quite sad how some of you have to dismiss other people of being fanboyish in order to feel superior to them. This guy's obviously being shortsighted and the response is legit.

I think most of us here aren't happy with the way things are going in pricing, graphics and control issues, but there's no need to keep on complaining about them and exaggerating them so that they could be a possible downfall. It doesn't make us fanboys to discuss the pros of the Wii - simply the fact that we're not all pessimistich doesn't make us blind fanboys.

Sign in to follow this