NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cookyman

Do you think he's biased???

yes he knows nothing.he seems to be applying the same old theory.the gamecube was third so will wii.make better predictions.

Well he's just a jaded Nintendo fan, I think he's holding out for the worst, and if Nintendo do well, then that'll be a nice surprise for him.

Still, it's his opinion against hundreds of other journos/ developers/ retailers, who all think Wii will do brilliantly.

I just have to read the red strip to say I don't care.

Edit: I quite like dabookerman's solution for everything.

A professional journalist who undoubtedly knows a lot more about how things work than anyone here bad mouthed Nintendo!

FANBOY ATTTTTAAAACKKKKKK!

What's done is done, let go. Leave it alone and don't regret it.

I think this 'journalist' is looking for an edgey stance.. something to make a reputation on. If mainstream media said Wii would suck.

Then this guy would probably say Wii will be a winner.

He's not biased.. but has a vested interested in what he is saying for the future of his career.

Elitist-meter:

-[|||||||||||||||||||||]+

There's been a lot lately.

A professional journalist who undoubtedly knows a lot more about how things work than anyone here bad mouthed Nintendo!

FANBOY ATTTTTAAAACKKKKKK!

Yes, because professional journalists usually know a lot. What a great post.

EDIT: Specially since this one got fired from Joystiq because of Wii. Actually, it's because he's incompetent, but, you know.

Yes, because professional journalists usually know a lot. What a great post.

EDIT: Specially since this one got fired from Joystiq because of Wii. Actually, it's because he's incompetent, but, you know.

I thought your care level was dangerously low? Maybe my fanboy comment hit home ;)

And yeah, people who write about games professionally normaly know more than blind fanboys :laughing:

Got this from Go Nintendo

Real positive outlook this journalist has eh? :laughing:

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************* :mad:

to make a long story short, HE SUCKS

This guy has an IQ that equals his shoe size. And even if it was true that the Wii got the third place: as someone here said, Nintendo is known for living comfortably and making profit on another place than the first one.

wii will get first place.

this guys iq is way less than his shoe size.

I dont understand dabookermans sulution but the picture looks like somthing he would post.

"Could Nintendo be the next Sega? It`s entirely possible and not altogether a bad idea."

So he would not mind if Nintendo took a leave? Sounds fanboyish to me.

The thing is hes right.

I LOVE Nintendo, but i have a bad feeling about the Wii, hes not biased cuase he applauded Nintendo alot, but what he said makes sense.

HD-TV so fuck, its not everything...

Yet.

In a few more years time alot more people will Have HD-TV's and that brings the PS3 and 360 higher up genneral games, and i just think the novelty of the joypad will wear off quick and just become annoying, and again going with the HD-TV issue HD-DVD and Blue Ray have just came out so thats another thing that will take time to affect the Wii.

Short term A-ok, Long term i couldnt say...

The thing is hes right.

I LOVE Nintendo, but i have a bad feeling about the Wii, hes not biased cuase he applauded Nintendo alot, but what he said makes sense.

HD-TV so fuck, its not everything...

Yet.

In a few more years time alot more people will Have HD-TV's and that brings the PS3 and 360 higher up genneral games, and i just think the novelty of the joypad will wear off quick and just become annoying, and again going with the HD-TV issue HD-DVD and Blue Ray have just came out so thats another thing that will take time to affect the Wii.

Short term A-ok, Long term i couldnt say...

nintendo will never go hand held or software only as Iwata has stated the wii.

will rule the whole gen, has the touch controlls on the ds got anoying.

by the time hdtvs become common the next consoles will be out

he said good thing about nintendo so he didn't sound biased

you sound like a sony fan boy :hmm:

nintendo will never go hand held or software only as Iwata has stated the wii.

will rule the whole gen, has the touch controlls on the ds got anoying.

by the time hdtvs become common the next consoles will be out

he said good thing about nintendo so he didn't sound biased

you sound like a sony fan boy :hmm:

I'll go 1st.

Yes. Example A - Metroid Prime Hunters.

Nah, PS3 aint even out till next year so the war hasent started yet, HD-TV's will be popualor half way through next gen.

Dunno what you mean.

And im 18 i cant be arsed with this Fanboy crap, the boards full of it and its shit, i like every machine Nintendo is my favorite.

Edit: i cant be a Sony fanboy i dont own a Playstation, PSP or anything.

And at whoever wrote 3.5, i think people are scared to think that the Wii might fail, Nintendo took a risk will it work or not, i dont know.

I hope so.

So stop acting like kids and look at this from a grown up perspective.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************* :mad:

to make a long story short, HE SUCKS

Jesus Christ.

Sign in to follow this