N-Europe

Launch Games

dazzybee

We don't know what the official launch games for Europe are yet......

As usual Japan and America know there launch games... but as yet NOE havent said anything... but i would expect to know what the launch list is on October 19th as theres an Nintendo event that all the retailers are invited to!

Aaah, that explains it. I'm planning on buying quite a few:

Zelda, Monkey Ball, Red Steel, Marvel Alliance, CoD 3, Wii Play, Wario Ware, Excite Truck, Trauma Centre, Rayman...

God help us if there's some sleeper hits - Far Cry, Splinter, Cell, Blazing Squadrons, GT Pro.......

There's 4 of us at my house though and we're sharing the cost (as well as two wii's) so that aint too bad.

What is the USA launch lineup? Surely ours will be pretty much identical?

Aaah, that explains it. I'm planning on buying quite a few:

Zelda, Monkey Ball, Red Steel, Marvel Alliance, CoD 3, Wii Play, Wario Ware, Excite Truck, Trauma Centre, Rayman...

God help us if there's some sleeper hits - Far Cry, Splinter, Cell, Blazing Squadrons, GT Pro.......

There's 4 of us at my house though and we're sharing the cost (as well as two wii's) so that aint too bad.

What is the USA launch lineup? Surely ours will be pretty much identical?

You guys like to buy a lot!

For me it is likely to be Zelda, Red Steel.

I want Excitetruck for launch! Theres no reason why this game (with hardly any text) should be released in 2007 for Europe, even if it is Jan. :wink:

It seems Wario-Ware may have slipped to 07, along Trauma Centre, Elebits, Call Of Duty 3, however maybe confusion over this, espicially Trauma and COD3 which i thought were certs for 06? . We're not getting Metal Slug or Dragon Quest either.

Supposadely Europe are getting 15-20 launch titles. Nintendo are having a meeting on 19th October (well this is what i've heard) so hopefully they will finally announce the European launch line-up.

Well, I was gonna get 2 games, but with wiisports coming with the console (and it's not free imo, i was expecting something around 200-220 as a price), it will be wii sports and zelda for me at launch. Then I'll probably spend some money on a few vc titles, and after a week or so probably get another wii game, not sure either red steel or rayman, and the lastest call of duty movie looks really nice too.

Some games being delayed is fine with me, over 20 launch games is a lot ( I was happy with N64's 3!!!) and it's goot to spread them out.

The reason we're getting a lot is mainly for the multiplayer aspect - marvel alliance wouldn't usually be a game I'm interested in but the fact its multiplayer co-op got me interested, though saying that the game does actually look really good, and great use of the wii-mote.

Some games being delayed is fine with me, over 20 launch games is a lot ( I was happy with N64's 3!!!) and it's goot to spread them out.

The reason we're getting a lot is mainly for the multiplayer aspect - marvel alliance wouldn't usually be a game I'm interested in but the fact its multiplayer co-op got me interested, though saying that the game does actually look really good, and great use of the wii-mote.

Don't get me wrong. Theres loads of games coming out and it's unfair for 'elebits' for example to be released with so many 'bigger' games (Like Stocka said in another thread). Elebits won't sell as many copies due to the bigger titles...so release it next year to fill the gap.

I just want Excitetruck to be a launch title. Afterall, Nintendo has shown this game endless times and i was sure after the Metroid delay Nintendo would release this in it's place. :wtf: