N-Europe

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Tellyn

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

My Wii is right next to my USB dongle and its never always connected. It used to be, but its not anymore which is relaly annoying. It can sometimes get 1 bar, then doesnt connect. Only when I sometimes test the connection it connects. Then right after I go to the shop channel or the weather channel and it doesnt connect. I wish I got a router for christmas. However when it connects its great, downloaded 2 games fine.

I want Golden Axe, but I'm short of 100 points :(

Guest Stefkov

Not sure if its been posted but i saw this at gonintendo:

Upcoming Jap VC releases

NES

Ikki (Sunsoft)

Ice Climber (Nintendo)

Kid Icarus (Nintendo)

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (Nintendo)

SNES

Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu (Nintendo)

N64

Mario Kart 64 (Nintendo)

Genesis

Bonanza Bros (Sega)

Gain Ground (Sega)

TurboGrafx-16

Alien Crush (Hudson)

Motoraeder (Hudson)

R・TYPE II (Hudson)

Soldier Blade (Hudson)

They get Mario Kart 64 :(

nope.

grr/ they should of thought of this.

at the start there should be a start game and continue game option./

Well i just tried Sonic, and space harrier 2. Pressing reset, reset the game to the Sega logo as if i just pressed reset on the real machine. :hmm:

Edit: Just tried Mario Bro's and it reset properly too... you sure you pressed the Reset button on the Wii console?

Well i just tried Sonic, and space harrier 2. Pressing reset, reset the game to the Sega logo as if i just pressed reset on the real machine. :hmm:

Edit: Just tried Mario Bro's and it reset properly too... you sure you pressed the Reset button on the Wii console?

Reset on the wii console yes.

reset on the wii menu no.

i will try it.

Oh man i'm so tempted to make my first VC d/l, but what to download R-Type or Super Castlevania.... i played R-Type when i was younger but not Castlevania, I remember enjoying R-Type, but i hear Castlevania IV was one of the best Castlevania games...... someone help me choose

its exactly the opposite for me. i've played castlevania4, but not r-type while i know its one of the better shooters out there.

i'd go for castlevania4, firstly cos u never played it yet and secondly, its just a great game. certainly one of the best old style 2d castlevanias released. by which i mean the pre-SOTN games. get r-type later. always go for new experiences first!

Optimized version? In what ways? You mean optimized from the Japanese/American version or European version? If it's the latter, I might wanna take a look at (I've already got Castlevania on my SNES).

Well, I got confirmation. Resolution has been fixed so there isn't any black borders, but the game does still run in original PAL speed.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!