N-Europe

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

Aussie

• 4 weeks later...

I reckon this game involves 'building' stuff. Maybe, you play other peoples worlds they've created or something? So it will have a Level editor.

Or you create machines to help you get the Jiggly's?

There seems to be alot of cogs and ideas of 'creation' going on....In the teaser website and some (supposadely true) sketches i've seen around the net.

OR the time-machine idea is true, and you can back in time to old Banjo games which appeared on the N64 etc.. (but obviously with 360 graphics).

Those fake screens seem kind of obviously fake :heh: I mean where would you see a double display of a game that hasn't had it's gameplay shared yet, not even on HDTVs... and it's blurry for no real reason. Still, it's made me want this game even more :p

www.stopnswop.com

cxTjrEoFe.jpg

Stop 'N' Swop

Stop 'N' Swop menu with six of the colored eggs and the ice key

Stop 'N' Swop is a hidden feature in Banjo-Kazooie. Most evidence suggests that the feature was never fully implemented due to the Nintendo 64 revisions completed in 1999 that kept the feature from being practical. The feature was widely publicized through a column published by Nintendo Power.

Rare announced that special areas and items in the game could only be reached by completing certain tasks in its sequel, Banjo-Tooie. It was later discovered that Banjo-Kazooie contains seven special items which can be accessed using in-game cheat codes or by using a cheat cartridge. These items would then be viewable in a menu entitled "Stop 'N' Swop".

Guest Stefkov

1. Banjo and Grunty team up against a new threat, falling in love in the process.

2. Kazooie is abducted by aliens and Banjo heads out to search the cosmos.

3. Banjo and Kazooie travel back through time in pursuit of the witch's giant T.I.T. (err... Time Interfering Truck!)

4. Banjo comes out of retirement to stop his home being redeveloped into tower blocks and malls.

5. War comes to Spiral Mountain, and Banjo becomes a reluctant leader.

One of these is the real story. link. April fools maybe.

1. Banjo and Grunty team up against a new threat, falling in love in the process.

3. Banjo and Kazooie travel back through time in pursuit of the witch's giant T.I.T. (err... Time Interfering Truck!)

4. Banjo comes out of retirement to stop his home being redeveloped into tower blocks and malls.

I say if could be:

Rumour Three: Banjo and Kazooie travel back through time in pursuit of the witch's giant T.I.T.

Grunty drives her Time Interfering Truck back to before the bear and bird met. The duo must reintroduce themselves and relearn everything they know in a completely new way!

Rumour Four: Banjo comes out of retirement to stop his home being redeveloped into tower blocks and malls.

To end the struggle, a capricious higher power engineers a bear/witch showdown through worlds of the imagination – with Spiral Mountain's ownership deeds going to the victor.

No way is it 2, 4 or 5. 1 is possible I guess, 3 I'd say most likely.

I love the Mario Galaxy rip-off.

Hmm....

Old levels appearing in the game but seen in a different way.

That would fit in with the time travelling one. Then again....they used time travel in Grunty's Revenge..

My view of the story

. The game begins with gruntys eyes floating around the land

. She bumps into a wizard who falls in love with her

. She gets her body back and has a new sidekick

. To get revenge on banjo she runs up to the fire room in her old lair

. And casts a spell which causes a volcanic eruption

. She then realises she has made a mistake

. And has opened up a portal to the new hub world confligration violent

. Aswell as the new hub world, mysterious characters emerge from the volcanoe

. Meanwhile theres a festival in spiral mountain

. The gang notice something stange is happening to the lair

. Mumbo (being much brave again) rushes up to the scene

. And witnesses that grunty has been captured by his evil shamen ancestors

. They need her in order to resurect a fiery deamon who has the power to destroy the world.

. Gruntys wizard sidekick (a playable character) Gives the full details

. Mumbo and humba wumba go undercover and secretly join the shamen group

. Wilst banjo, kazooie and this wizard guy try to save grunty

. In order to do this banjo and kazooie must collect jiggies in new worlds to restore the land back to normal

. Whilst the wizard guy collects fire jiggies throught the worlds of banjo kazooie

. At the end of the game they all unite with grunty and fight the ''fiery foe''