Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Lost - Series 3 [spoilers]

Nintendork

Heroes is so so good. It's overtaking lost as my favourite show at the moment and I'm a total lost geek. To whoever it was that was saying channel 4 or five should pick up the UK rights to the show, I think the sci-fi channel already has them. Pretty sure I remember reading that somewhere

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heroes is so so good. It's overtaking lost as my favourite show at the moment and I'm a total lost geek. To whoever it was that was saying channel 4 or five should pick up the UK rights to the show, I think the sci-fi channel already has them. Pretty sure I remember reading that somewhere

Twas me.

A) You are completely correct Heroes is second after 24...And if it keeps up the consistency it may even beat it (Though extremely hard)

2) Sci-Fi? Hmmm. It makes me sad that Digital channels get these awesome shows. There are still a lot of people who do not have Digital, or that have Freeview and dont get such like Sky/Sci-Fi etc.

I dunno about everyone else but I'm really loving these new episodes.

[edit]

What the fuck is that thing on the screen? It looks like a grey. Or some dude with an eyepatch... Maybe pirates. Liking the groups here. Sayid, Charlie and Hurley and Locke, Desmond and Eko.

Radzinsky?

thing.png

or big boss, darkman :heh:

Also the group is Locke,Desmond,Eko,Sayid,Hurley,Charlie, Nikki & Paulo.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!