Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, that's from the first movie where Light has to go out to talk to Ryuk because of the cameras in his house, right? Loved that movie.

Does the first movie go further into the series than the anime has got? I was told that the movie has split the series into three, and I was gonna download the first, but I don't want it to spoil the anime.

It's already monday on japan. No naruto preview yet?:sad: I can't find anything but i think it's not supposed to get ripped so early.

No it's not... Japan are 9 hours ahead, not a day ahead. As I write this post it's Sunday, 7 January 2007, 23:37:14 in Japan. And it's not going to air at midnight either... I think it's on at 19.30, which means there's another 20 hours to go before it airs, and even if anyone grabs a raw, that'll be another hour or so.

Hmm, does any one what the actual Gameplay is for the Death note game on DS? Its out soon, and due to death note already being licensed in the US by Viz Media, im expecting it to get a translation.

Yeah, I think it is being translated.

No it's not... Japan are 7 hours ahead, not a day ahead. As I write this post it's Sunday, 7 January 2007, 23:37:14 in Japan. And it's not going to air at midnight either... I think it's on at 19.30, which means there's another 20 hours to go before it airs, and even if anyone grabs a raw, that'll be another hour or so.

I thought it was 9 hours ahead :heh:

Guest Stefkov

Can I ask, where does everyone get their anime from? could you pm me the link if its not allowed to discuss it thanks :D

ps I hate rapidshare, having to wait 64 minutes each time i want to get an episode of Air Gear.

Maybe I'll sneak a link in somewhere along the line.
Don't link to anything licensed. I'll be watching :heh:

Nothing on the Naruto preview yet except this screencap

11682458739978817.jpg

If anyone finds it, please post it! I'll be out for the next few hours so I can't keep my eye out.

Youtube or 2chan might be a good place to watch out for it....

Edit: Naruto Shippuden preview ^^

Download [Mirror 1] [Mirror 2]

4th movie preview (just longer and cooler version of the above)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V589nkS_ICk

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!