Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds better before the translation I admit - but it is relevant to Part II.

Also aren't you a bit excited that fillers are finally ending in early Spring? I am ^^

I can't keep my hopes up anymore. Last time I did that, they left my heart broken. I'm now a mere shadow of what I used to be.

I can't keep my hopes up anymore. Last time I did that, they left my heart broken. I'm now a mere shadow of what I used to be.

This is a bit different though ;) This time there are scans of Shonen Jump and a confirmation in the latest release of the manga.

Quick unrelated question: Can anyone tell me where someone who has watched no Dragonball (or any variation) should start?

This is a bit different though ;) This time there are scans of Shonen Jump and a confirmation in the latest release of the manga.

Quick unrelated question: Can anyone tell me where someone who has watched no Dragonball (or any variation) should start?

Fo show nigga?! I didn't realised it was official! Now thats a reason to celebrate!!

I'm pretty excited about the Bleach fillers ending more than the Naruto ones. I've gone off of Naruto but hopefullly KG will be worth while.

Bleach it's by concept, one giant filler.

Kiba fight?

That's not really a joke, someone might find it funny, but its not as bad as a fart joke.

You don't like Bleach?! :shakehead

Initially I was enjoying the character development and the hollow arc, even if a bit slow. When they went to the shinigami world, it seemed a good idea, but the constant near death bursts of power by the main character really put me off. And then they did the unthinkable, they ripped off an entire fight from Naruto.

What started off as an interesting original series, became a repetitive copy of other animes.

Naruto Hurricane Chronicles? Hmm, isnt the akatsuki symbol sorta like a hurricane cloud? I dont think im making sense her but the name Hurricane chronicles makes sense to me.

Death note tonight I think..

The name relates to something that happens in Part II, don't read this if you don't want something from the next part of Naruto spoiling!

Naruto learns that his abilities are wind element based

Incidentally yeah, there's a swirl constantly appearing on the show, it's similar to the leaf symbol of the village, and "Uzumaki" means "swirl".

Here's the official images about Part II starting in Spring from the latest manga:

001.jpg003.jpg006.jpg007.jpg

(The 3rd image is about a PS2/3 game and the fourth is about merchandise)

For anyone still not sure I was right about Naruto Part 2:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/naruto/sippuuden/index.html

:grin

「NARUTO-ナルト- 疾風伝」

ナルトが変わる!!!

07年早春!

テレビアニメが新章突入!!

07年夏!

『劇場版NARUTO-ナルト- 疾風伝』公開決定!!!

続報を待て!

Anyone here knows what this means? What's that "07"? It's from that site.

「NARUTO-ナルト- 疾風伝」

ナルトが変わる!!!

07年早春!

テレビアニメが新章突入!!

07年夏!

『劇場版NARUTO-ナルト- 疾風伝』公開決定!!!

続報を待て!

Anyone here knows what this means? What's that "07"? It's from that site.

I believe its on about the new naruto episodes being shown early in 2007

Did you say it will suck? Because if you did then yes... yes you were right.

Naruto part 2 is shit.

No, I said it'll be launching next February.

And: I really like it :) there's going to be some awesome fights to see. I love character development and flashbacks just as much as I love epic battles and cool story arcs so it's great to me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!