Takeshi Obata

Tsugumi Ooba

Character Design: Masaru Kitao

Art director: Mio Ishiki

Color design: Masaru Hashimoto

Music Composition: Yoshihisa Hirano

Sound Producer: Tomoaki Yamada

Supervision: Tetsuro Araki

Theme Song Performance: Nightmare (OP,ED)

Kappei Yamaguchi as L

Mamoru Miyano as Light Yagami

Aya Hirano as Misa Amane

Shidou Nakamura as Ryuuku

Haruka Kudou as Sayu Yagami

YOU HEAR THAT HARUHI FANS LOLOL

And yeah, Hyde as in the greatest male singer alive.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's copying who?

I don't care if the Guyver thread was totally ripped, but I do care that it's not posted in the anime thread. We have that thread to prevent the need for an anime board, by condensing all anime discussion into it. If this thread were allowed, then Narutards would want their own thread, Guy would make twelve threads about Evangelion and we would all collapse under the scary weight of Azumanga Diaoh AMV links.

So, if you're confused to where the thread went, it's merged to here. If you're annoyed, well that's because vBulletin's merging system completely blows, but you should've got it in the right place the first time ;)

NOOOOOO SHORRTY!!! Your supposed to lock that thread and tell them to start it here. Not merge them together :( Bad Shorty even if you have the same birthday as me...

Ah but this is the anime thread, if you think about it, everyone's having their own discussions with a couple of people while mixed in with the other people talking about other things all the time. Anywhere else and I'd probably go out of my way to change it back to that (if that's even possible).

Btw, our birthday is also the same as Asuka's. That rocks.

Well it's cheaper for me than buying them seperately.

Any Full Metal Alchemist Fans? Ive got vol. 1 of the manga but i've heard the anime is different from the manga, since the anime has alread stopped while the manga is still going? Is the anime fillers?

Note : I can't go on wiki cause i always give myself spoilers :(

Well it's cheaper for me than buying them seperately.

Any Full Metal Alchemist Fans? Ive got vol. 1 of the manga but i've heard the anime is different from the manga, since the anime has alread stopped while the manga is still going? Is the anime fillers?

Note : I can't go on wiki cause i always give myself spoilers :(

Im a huge FMA fan,the anime and manga go different ways after a short time.I finished watching Evangelion and End of Evangelion this morning,the endings for both were strange.

*tries to resist*

Must Resist.

Must Resist

Must RESIST

:heh:

Well, i'll try and give it a go. May even try and get the womanfriend to put some effort in to. But i ain't promising anything. :)

Want kind of anime would you be interested in?

If you like realistic, go for Honey & Clover.

If you like funny, go for Azumanga Daioh.

If you like weird as hell sort of murder mystery things, go for Higurashi.

I'm sure others will try to force feed you EVA.