Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

this is for those who have seen or are watching Airmaster,

i've just started watching It and can i just ask, who else wishes that small girl character with big eyes (so annoying i haven't bothered to remember her name) would get her ass kicked and taken out of the remainder of the series? tell me if im over reacting but her voice is so damn annoying especially because of the fact she is always screaming or crying.

i wish someone gave her a point blank kamehameha super saiyen style!

Miiiiiina-san? The one thats blates in love with the Airmaster?

P.S <3 airmaster

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ike, aren't those DVD's 40 bucks each?

Damnit, I like the fact they are both dubbed (well) and subbed, but there's no way I or my brother will buy them if they are 12 episodes for 40 bucks (especially when there are about 400 episodes of One Piece at the moment Z_Z)

Ike, aren't those DVD's 40 bucks each?

Damnit, I like the fact they are both dubbed (well) and subbed, but there's no way I or my brother will buy them if they are 12 episodes for 40 bucks (especially when there are about 400 episodes of One Piece at the moment Z_Z)

They're 50 US dollars normally, but the site I get them from sells them under 40 dollars ($37.46 to be exact) which is about £22, plus they often have sales (they've got one right now actually) so I can get them cheaper. I'd say it's a pretty good price, I'm sure it would cost more if they came out here, but since that's currently unlikely, I've got no choice but to import.

Edited by Ike

Just preordered my Dragon Box along with One Piece Season 2 Part 4. Dragon Ball season 2 is out in November but I might have to leave it for a while, or ask for it for Christmas.

Where did you pre-order dragon box from?

Edited by ssj

Where did you pre-order dragon box from?

http://www.rightstuf.com - highly recommended, they're cheap, they ship preorders really early (usual 1 - 2 weeks early, One Piece Season 2 Part 3 is supposed to be out on the 25th, they shipped mine last Saturday!) and they mark packages down so you avoid customs charges, and they have sales every week. Their customer service is also very good.

Shipping costs $10 which isn't too bad and it usually arrives in 1 week.

The only downside is, if you pay by Credit Card you have to send them a scan of your credit card as a fraud prevent measure. You send it via secure connection so it's safe (hopefully :P), you only need to do this once though and I had no problems. Not sure about the other payment options though.

Here's a link to their Dragon Box listing.

There's a FUNImation sale on right now so you can get it even cheaper (enter "dragonball" (w/o quotes) in the coupon box when ordering).

Ohh yeah!! The one that always goes on about food. Her and Mina reaaaallly get on my wick! >_<

Not the one with the ridiculous sized boobs lol, the one that looks like a child and sounds like a witch.

This! It was very hard to get through the show without breaking something everytime these two were on the screen. Renge is that little creature thing. Mina is actually an eye sore and sounds much worse. Julietta Sakamoto is a fricking badass. Could watch him do his funny stuff all day....apart from what he wants to do to maki. That's rape on quite a few levels....statutory as well as sex against her wishes.

This! It was very hard to get through the show without breaking something everytime these two were on the screen. Renge is that little creature thing. Mina is actually an eye sore and sounds much worse. Julietta Sakamoto is a fricking badass. Could watch him do his funny stuff all day....apart from what he wants to do to maki. That's rape on quite a few levels....statutory as well as sex against her wishes.

haha I agree =P julietta is awesome.

and the girl that defeated her, was she number 4? She was wild =D

quick question

Has anyone ever ordered from CD-japan before? If so how good are they?

Yes, I've got an order on its way from them now as a matter of fact.

For 3 CDs and a biggish package it was over 1500 yen delivery, and for 1 CD it was 500 Yen delivery.

They shipped my order 2 days ago so if you wait a little while I'll tell you when it gets here so you know what delivery is like.

I've now got a way to order items from amazon japan. Items that I initially bought from hobby stores go out of stock quickly. On amazon japan they're pretty much always in stock. I'm afraid for my wallet.

Yes, I've got an order on its way from them now as a matter of fact.

For 3 CDs and a biggish package it was over 1500 yen delivery, and for 1 CD it was 500 Yen delivery.

They shipped my order 2 days ago so if you wait a little while I'll tell you when it gets here so you know what delivery is like.

I've now got a way to order items from amazon japan. Items that I initially bought from hobby stores go out of stock quickly. On amazon japan they're pretty much always in stock. I'm afraid for my wallet.

Thanks I'm just wondering because I usualy order from play asia or yes asia.Theres a bunch of Dragon Ball Kai and FMA brotherhood stuff I want to order for my birthday.

Aye no problem. Personally I find CDJapan a little better than Play-asia. Don't know why, although I do like play-asia. Yes-asia is hella expensive. The stuff I've searched for have always been a lot, lot more than they are on other sites.

You mentioned FMA, so I searched it. And now I've found those Roy mustang gloves I've wanted for ages, in a large size for my hands. In the nicest way possible, damn you. Damn you to hell.

Aye no problem. Personally I find CDJapan a little better than Play-asia. Don't know why, although I do like play-asia. Yes-asia is hella expensive. The stuff I've searched for have always been a lot, lot more than they are on other sites.

Yes-asia is expensive, but you don't get charged customs if you spend £32 because they pre-pay the tax or something which is pretty handy.

Started on Kanon (2006 version).

Does seem to be rather good, but I couldn't help noticing all the similarities to this and Clannad. Such as the daughter & mother who look almost exactly the same (Although Sanae did have a very different hairstyle to Nagisa), the guy who looks a bit like Tomoya mocking the guy who looks a bit like Sunohara (although that should be the other way round as this came first), other stuff like that. Can't say it's not surprising, mind.

I do also remember Grunch saying something ages back about an arc in this that "completely knocks the wind out of Fuko's sails", so I'll wait for that one to pop its head around.

*Makes a verbal noise as if to say 'oh well'* :smile:

Ah, found Grunch's post:

Ah, you haven't been spoiled by Kanon, which kind of took the wind out of Fuko's sails. I reckon the best episodes of Clannad are the last few, but some of the earlier ones are pretty good too.

So not a specific arc, then. Hmm, I'll wait for that...

Edited by Roostophe
Automerged Doublepost

^ You'll probably find that it also brings many ideas from Air. It was the one that turned the market of visual novels upside down at the time.

Dante, is it me or is Fairy Tail's art style the exact same as One Piece? Same mangaka?

At first I thought it was really One Piece.

Nope BlueNinja

D.Gray-Man News!

This summer's issue of Shueisha's Akamaru Jump magazine has announced on Monday that Katsura Hoshino will resume her D.Gray-man manga in the monthly Jump Square magazine on November 4. Hoshino originally launched the manga in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 2004, but the manga has been on hiatus since this year's combined 22nd/23rd issue of Weekly Shonen Jump shipped on April 27. Hoshino had just put the manga on another hiatus from November of 2008 to March 2009 due to her health. The current Akamaru Jump issue does include the next installment of the manga, and Jump Square will pick up the story where Akamaru Jump left off. The December issue of Jump Square with the relaunch of D.Gray-man will ship on November 4.

Aya Hirano, the popular seiyuu/would-be singer/would-be model behind the voice of Haruhi in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, has few such qualms. Sankaku Complex links to an appearance Hirano made-- though I don't think the quote in the headline is a potentially misleading translatin. What she actually says is "yatteru hou yori miteru hou ga taihen da na to omoinagara..." which is roughly that she thinks that watching it was worse (tougher, harsher, or if you prefer, more awful) than making it.

She goes on to talk about the pressure of having to record the same episode eight times. (Remember, they re-animated each episode, so it would need to be re-recorded every time, not just the few changes.)

Hirano also notes that all of the cast was mystified when they heard they'd be doing the same episode, and that it was especially tough for Tomokazu Sugita, who plays Kyon, because he had some ad-lib moments.

She also thanks fans who stuck with the show past Endless Eight and says that it's nice to have escaped the arc.

Must have been a nightmare to say things over and over.

The Dragon Ball Kai OST Comes out in Japan tomorrow

http://www.yesasia.com/global/dragon-ball-kai-original-soundtrack-vol-1-first-press-limited-edition/1020428278-0-0-0-en/info.html

About the limited edition Version:

It comes in a box and has a card-holder for the cards you get with the other limited edition cd's. Also has an extra Track along with a limited edition opening and ending (instrumental?)

Edited by ssj

The Dragon Ball Kai OST Comes out in Japan tomorrow

http://www.yesasia.com/global/dragon-ball-kai-original-soundtrack-vol-1-first-press-limited-edition/1020428278-0-0-0-en/info.html

About the limited edition Version:

It comes in a box and has a card-holder for the cards you get with the other limited edition cd's. Also has an extra Track along with a limited edition opening and ending (instrumental?)

I hear Kai's background music isn't as good as the original's. I haven't really watched it myself so I don't know.

Edit: FUNImation One Piece Simulcast returning 21st August!

Source: http://www.funimation.com/f_index.cfm?page=news&id=590

Edited by Ike

Thanks I'm just wondering because I usualy order from play asia or yes asia.Theres a bunch of Dragon Ball Kai and FMA brotherhood stuff I want to order for my birthday.

So yah, my CD arrived today. Ordered it on the 12th, so it took a week to get here. Not bad I think.

Some pictures of what look like a second Berserk anime are up on the internet. I enjoyed the first somewhat, I didn't think it was great though.

The newest FMA episode was pretty damn awesome aswell. Hohenheim speaks, Ed discovers something important, and Winry's words right at the end brought tears. I'm falling in love with the series again after a rough start.

Must have been a nightmare to say things over and over.

The fact that they re-animated and re-recorded every thing for every episode is what impresses me the most. It's like they're throwing money away.

One could accuse them of being cheap because of airing the same episode over and over, but they're not reusing any material. It's very weird.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!