Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 and Clannad (after I see the series) are the ones who catch my interest, from a very diagonal read.

Is that Clannad OVA the Kyou route or something else? If so, I'm in bliss.

Still haven't caught up with Naruto, I'm in the middle of the fillers. Bloody exams and Uni sh*t.

Fairy Tail has been awarded an anime :) This is mainly for Coolness Bears who I know also read its. And Domjcg maybe?

Also Bakuman FTW.

Fairy tail getting an anime is LOOOOOONG overdue.

OMJOMJOMJ! :o

Awesome. Who is animating it? etc. I want more news. :p

Okay I finished Queen's Blade. BIG LULZ.

I've started Linebarrels something something, It's some Mecha Anime not to bad thus far. :D

Kurogane no Linebarrel. Fun anime with one of the funniest episodes I have ever seen (episode 6). Has a really cool intro song too.

Watched the Clannad Kyou chapter. Was rather good, as expected. Although, I was planning on doing this arc in the game then watch the episode. But as it appears I am a bit crap at the game, I thought "Meh, I'll watch the ep anywayz."

Currently trying to acquire Higashi no Eden, but all that I can find are either raw or non-English sub. :mad:

Guest Maase

Thoughts I had while reading last chapter of One Piece:

HOLY SHIT

That is all

Also, comments on Buggy's revelations from the other characters made me lol

Speaking of One Piece, Shorty, were you expecting what happened at the end of Sabaody?

Guest Maase
Whats so big about this chapter? Or are you talking last page?

Im talking about a BB and Shyryu, the reactions at Buggy revelations and at the ending

This one of those "deep breath before the plunge", and im ezcited for whars coming

Watched the Clannad Kyou chapter. Was rather good, as expected. Although, I was planning on doing this arc in the game then watch the episode. But as it appears I am a bit crap at the game, I thought "Meh, I'll watch the ep anywayz."

Ironic lulz, it appears I've properly begun this arc on the game. But I'm going to attempt to stick with Ryou in this one. :laughing:

Japan Expo 09 Awards at France

Manga

Best Shounen: Fairy Tail

Best Shojo: Vampire Knight

Best Seinen: Detroit Metal City

Best Edition: Blackjack-Deluxe Edition

Anime

Best Series Adopted from a Manga: Death Note

Best Original Series: Elfen Lied

Best Edition: Death Note Limited Integral Edition

Music

Best Group/Artist: Tsuchiya Anna

Best Album: GIMMICAL★IMPACT!! by LM.C (includes "Katekyo Hitman Reborn!" songs)

Best Original Soundtrack: Nana Best ("NANA")

Kobari Katsunosuke, the music producer of NARUTO TV series and movies, passed away on July 2nd. He was 54 years old and had been suffering from pancreatic cancer. He formed a rock band Musashi in 1991 and produced the sound tracks of NARUTO under the name of "Musashi Project".

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!