Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

TTGL - English and Japanese Dubs

Why do you make me cry eh? The dub is awful..

Edit: NEW FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST ANIME IN THE WORKS!

Canned Dogs are reporting a leak of an important document from Bones that have plans and staff lists for sequels to Fullmetal Alchemist and Darker Than Black. However, I think this 'sequel' is actually going to be a full adaptation of the manga because both story lines were succesful, and as the manga is coming to an end now, its a very good idea.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too good to be true. I mean, they'd do everything again, almost from the beggining? Nah

Yeah, it does sound too good to be true, but I'm confident in it. The manga has some very good elements to it that I wish to see animated.

Plus, it didnt take very long for the anime to deviate from the manga, so I think that it'l have old fans enticed without having to watch too much they've already seen but in updated animation.

Canned Dogs are reporting a leak of an important document from Bones that have plans and staff lists for sequels to Fullmetal Alchemist and Darker Than Black. However, I think this 'sequel' is actually going to be a full adaptation of the manga because both story lines were succesful, and as the manga is coming to an end now, its a very good idea.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

YES GOD YES. This has already made my day. I think I just came.

Best-news-ever. I don't care if it's a sequel to the anime or they're doing the manga. Oh god I can't wait for more news. SO hope it's true.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

YES GOD YES. This has already made my day. I think I just came.

Best-news-ever. I don't care if it's a sequel to the anime or they're doing the manga. Oh god I can't wait for more news. SO hope it's true.

I agree, but although its good news, take it with a pinch of salt, I'm very confident in it though. It wont be out for a while ofcourse, but they are giving the original anime one final push in japan by releasing it all on blu-ray in September. My god they better do that here.

Agree'd. Hughes was a good man. But nothing will beat what happend to Nina

:( fuck you Shou.. Either way, Hughes does meet the same fate in the manga

Why do you make me cry eh? The dub is awful..

Awesome sequel to Darker Than Black. :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!