Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Yeah the OVA was between episodes 10 and 11. It doesn't help much to understand the ending. It was apparently to tie up loose ends seen in the first 10 episodes.

What about that clock and the music box. If anyone could link me to a place that explains it othwerwise I'll have to keep thinking about it...

Guest Stefkov

Renji's Bankai is really weak. I would have thought that it'd be his Shikai or something.

And Rukia's bankai, wouldn't mind seeing that.

Naruto was absolutely pants this week too, i cant believe how excited they were about that book O_o

It's all been pants so far. Pace is too slow. Now the manga, that's some stuff you wanna read, last weeks was a huge cliffhanger and this weeks will be amazing. It's safe to say the manga is immense just now. Anime will ruin it the way it's going just now.

It's all been pants so far. Pace is too slow. Now the manga, that's some stuff you wanna read, last weeks was a huge cliffhanger and this weeks will be amazing. It's safe to say the manga is immense just now. Anime will ruin it the way it's going just now.

Ruin it? What a huge exageration, I read the manga AFTER watching the anime, and even though the pacing pisses me off, I prefer it much over the way they do it in the manga, everything happens to fast, there's no build up.

Anyway, haven't seen 46 yet, but I expect a whole lot of nothing to happen lol

Guest Stefkov

Looking at the book for 20 minutes and watching them find somthing new every 5 minutes about it was annoying spread out.

I hope there's a fight next week.

Love dattebayo 'Can that not wait till we bet back'...

Love it.

When I was reading the manga it was going so fast to the point I didn't even remember last week's. Now the anime is the complete opposite, is so slow that every week when I open it, it puts me right off. They're really trying to spread it, but honestly I would prefer a fortnightly episode than some of the stuff we're getting.

When I was reading the manga it was going so fast to the point I didn't even remember last week's. Now the anime is the complete opposite, is so slow that every week when I open it, it puts me right off. They're really trying to spread it, but honestly I would prefer a fortnightly episode than some of the stuff we're getting.

This man gets it. I wish we'd get one good episode per month, instead of 4 milk factories.

There's huge build up in the manga along with suspense which can be seen in in the last arc. Shippuden is very slow untill after the first training arc and that's when things finally start moving and everything picks up.

Reading it weekly, there is build up for many things. The only thing the anime is better compared to the manga is the fights and that's pretty much it and even they aren't good so far. And the fights right now, if you did read the manga to where it's at just now, with big fights that people won't a slow pace will get ruined because of lack of fighting and more stearing contest. I really hope it gets better, I honestly do cause these fights will be great to watch animated.

Sasuke and Itachi, Akatsuki Leader

Anyway, it's naruto. The coolest Shonen around. But that's about all you're gonna get from it... some nice fights/powers and the ocasional life lesson. It's no priority. I actually much preffer FMA. It's much less "cool" and much more insightful on characters dealing with whatever. In Naruto, I look forward for the fights and some new cool character or whatever. It's just something to watch alongside other main courses.

Mine (the main course, that is) being 12 Kingdoms, right now.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!