N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

It's quite hard to find clips on youtube but one of my favourite scenes is in FMA, the State Qualification exam. Just that little part out in the courtyard where they need to transmute anything to make anything.

Jeez, youtube is full of amvs. What's the point.

Anyway, the fight between Naruto and Sasuke. Absolutely awesome episode.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't watched Some anime for a fair few days and have decided to have an anime Night/early morning Overload :heh::grin:

The only show i have kept up with this season is Clannad which i find really interesting. :D

Shippuden is pretty cool!! but i'm sure you have heard and witnessed the things wrong with it before so i won't bore you with it. :) Moyashimon is also a lot of Fun! :yay:

Tonight i'm going to watch more Bleach i think i stopped around episode 40 last time! and i'll continue to make my way through Shippuden!

You sure? I've seen Episode 1 on YouTube, and I'm not particularly impressed... :hmm:

But I'll stick with it. I'll watch a few more and I'll let you know. :smile:

Do stick with it Villan! it is actually an excellent show! :D and you'll grow to love it! (hopefully) I was fortunate enough to have my first intro to Naruto to be the fight between Naruto and Sasuke which i thought was amazing! :grin:

By the time you get to the Zabuza arc you'll be drawn in! :awesome:

Do stick with it Villan! it is actually an excellent show! :D and you'll grow to love it! (hopefully) I was fortunate enough to have my first intro to Naruto to be the fight between Naruto and Sasuke which i thought was amazing! :grin:

By the time you get to the Zabuza arc you'll be drawn in! :awesome:

Okay, I'll try. :smile:

I liked FMA and Bleach after watching the first episodes. I'm optimistic that Naruto might improve, and I'll be hooked. :grin:

Guest Stefkov

Does anyone know if episode 16 and 17 of Black Cat was a dream or did it really happen to Train on the mountain? After it all he just gets punched in the face so it baffled me.

Just another question, Does the episode information make any sense?

There are apparently 24 episodes yet I have and they have only 23? I'm going through my episodes now checking against the names of each episode but I'm confused.