Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 is massive in Japan, I think due to the continuous narrative style which is more popular over there, in both anime and drama. (and in my opinion, this style is better)

Also... visual novels are cool. They may not be games, but they're still cool. However, when they make anime shows into the rather than the other way round, I smell franchise milking.

Ok I apologize for not being hardcore like most in this thread and pretty much way behind everyone but Naruto is freaking awesome for me at the moment.

I have been watching loads of episodes pretty much the best part of yesterday and all morning today.

[spoiler=]I have reached episode 124 and its been non stop action since episode 109.

I love the fact that all of the team had to split up and fight 1-on-1 with each of Orichimarus ( sp? ) hench men. The action sequences are amazing but what I really like is how they kind of delve into the characters past while they are fighting, makes you feel more for the character.

Best fight so far for me was Neji, been a fan of him since his fight with Naruto in the Chunin exams. I have to say though I have really come to like Shikimarus (sp?) character, hes so tactical yet cool at the same time. Lastly I couldnt believe when Rock Lee showed up to help Naruto, I was like " HELL YEAH! BRING IT ON!!!"

Looks really cool, considering that I haven't seen the original. But by the way, isn't Neon Genesis Evangelion made by Gainax?

Yes Meta Omega.

Just a reminder about the remake movies:

GAINAX's official website confirmed that "Rebuild of Evangelion" will consist of four movies. The first three movies will be an alternate retelling of the TV series (including many new scenes, settings, backgrounds, characters), and the fourth movie will be a completely new conclusion to the story; the series is intended to be much more understandable and accessible to non-fans than the original TV series and movies.

According to an article in the February 2007 issue of Newtype USA, the first movie will end with Operation Yashima, an incident that takes place during Episode 6 of the original Evangelion TV series. The article also states that a brand new character to the Evangelion universe will be introduced in the second installment and that some of the differences between the original series and the new movies will take advantage of 3D CG technology not available when the series was produced back in 1995.

Other known differences will include new NERV and SEELE emblems, which were later revealed on the official Rebuild website. Two versions of the new NERV logo have the word "NERV" extending out of the left-hand side of an upside-down apple, with the old motto "God's in his heaven, all's right with the world" either coming out of the right side of the apple or below the word NERV. The fig leaf from the old NERV logo is retained, now superimposed onto the apple. Another design has the original logo superimposed over the upside-down apple; the V in NERV is also slightly altered.

The new SEELE logo incorporates the old logo (a triangle with seven eyes on it), with an apple inset inside of the triangle with a snake coiled around it. Written on the middle of the SEELE apple is the phrase "Ãœberm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet," which is taken from lines 71 and 72 of Friedrich Schiller's original poem Ode to Joy (with the word "Brueder" or "Brothers" being excluded), and translates as "Above the starry canopy, God judges as we judged".

Another story change is that Kaworu will make a much earlier appearance; in the series, he was not introduced until episode 24.

The films names;

Rebuild of Evangelion:

EVANGELION: 1.0: YOU ARE (NOT) ALONE (Airs on Sept 07 in Japan)

EVANGELION: 2.0

EVANGELION: 3.0

EVANGELION: Final

Ok I apologize for not being hardcore like most in this thread and pretty much way behind everyone but Naruto is freaking awesome for me at the moment.

I have been watching loads of episodes pretty much the best part of yesterday and all morning today.

[spoiler=]I have reached episode 124 and its been non stop action since episode 109.

I love the fact that all of the team had to split up and fight 1-on-1 with each of Orichimarus ( sp? ) hench men. The action sequences are amazing but what I really like is how they kind of delve into the characters past while they are fighting, makes you feel more for the character.

Best fight so far for me was Neji, been a fan of him since his fight with Naruto in the Chunin exams. I have to say though I have really come to like Shikimarus (sp?) character, hes so tactical yet cool at the same time. Lastly I couldnt believe when Rock Lee showed up to help Naruto, I was like " HELL YEAH! BRING IT ON!!!"

I'm upto 102 and can't find anywhere to get watch it.. where are you getting your eps from? :)

Guest Stefkov
I'm upto 102 and can't find anywhere to get watch it.. where are you getting your eps from? :)

Are you downloading it? dattebayo have got that episode onwards to download.

Takes me 90 min for an episode.Are they off youtube now?

yer they are getting deleted. I've found a site that does from 114 onwards so I just need those next few.

I can't leave it on overnight, so I'll just have to do it in morning when I'm not doing something and watch it in afternoon =]

Takes me 90 min for an episode.Are they off youtube now?

Im watching them on youtube. They are being gits by deleting various parts so you kind of have to mix and match from various users. I think 102 and maybe 112 were the only ones I had to download from another site other than that youtube has been fine.

Ellmeister I have sent you a link that has them all on and also Naruto Ship-thingy-mabob :)

yer they are getting deleted. I've found a site that does from 114 onwards so I just need those next few.

I can't leave it on overnight, so I'll just have to do it in morning when I'm not doing something and watch it in afternoon =]

Ellemeister Hero of Time try http://veoh.com

I use this Website to watch Naruto Episodes streaming on my Wii. It seems to have all of them. :D

OH MY GOD! thanks a lot coolness :D :D :D :D

Thanks CB, Awesome!

I'm glad i could help. :D

I use it on my Wii because when you zoom in it fills up my TV screen and it looks like i'm watching a normal DVD.

It's great i feel more comfy on my beanbag sofa than on a Computer chair when watching Naruto. :) (Although i do watch it on the Computer as well.)

I'm on episode 150 now. I watched more today because i felt Hero of Time was getting to close!!!

Dude, change the avatar ASAP!

Woops, sorry about that. First image that came to mind when I edited my avatar. Your avatar and signature could prove to be a spoiler for new Death Note fans, but I guess mine was a bit too recent and obvious.

I'm on episode 150 now. I watched more today because i felt Hero of Time was getting to close!!!

LOL. The race is on! Also episode 124....FREAKING AMAZING!

[spoiler=]Drunk Rock Lee FTW! Its awesome when all the Sand Ninjas show up at the last second to save everyone,looks like things will be getting a hell of alot more interesting, not that it needed to though!