Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Hayate episode 15 I'm getting now. That shit is crazy, if you havnt started to watch it then I really do reccomend it.

Would you guys recommend Bleach? Can't quite decide if it's worth downloading.

Next thing I'm gonna watch is Blood+, though. Peoples thoughts on that?

Bleach is one of my personal favourites. You have to watch about 20-25 episodes to really get hooked, but after that its hard to leave it. The first 50 episodes are just gold. The build up is long and it hits the climax just right, ending in a finale that is just breathtaking. Give it a try.

So much anime to get back to.Got the last episode of Deathnote downloading along with last 2 episodes of Shippuden,got the last OVA for HunterxHunter downloading then after that, to top it off got two episodes of Devil May Cry.

So much to watch.

Guest Stefkov

Can anyone tell me what is happening during episode 64 (I think) onwards of Bleach with those 3 wierdos, who I just found out were what Kon is?

Seriously, what the hell.

Can anyone tell me what is happening during episode 64 (I think) onwards of Bleach with those 3 wierdos, who I just found out were what Kon is?

Seriously, what the hell.

Well you'll see soon enough, let's just say they are something to do with Kisuke Urahara.

Urahara Kisuke. See, it's because you watch HKDVDs that you say everyone's name the wrong way round! Next you'll be telling me that Naruto stars Naruto Uzumaki. Eugh.

Anyway yeah, it's the start of Bleach's filler arc. It's not as bad as Naruto's fillers, but it's hardly awesome either (though some people actually enjoyed it). I believe it ends at 110.

Goodnew Shorty.

Another trailer which in better quality.

Awesome! Thanks Dante. Looking so great. I always hated that ED music though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!