Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hayate no Gotoku Ep10 references

0:15 - Gundam Seed Destiny (gundam hand)

3:00 - The ribbons and bells in Nagi's hair is similiar to Asuna's hair ribbons in Negima

3:02 - PS3 bleeped. Power glove, light gun and famitsu mag

3:24 - Dragon Hero Quest - Dragon Quest. I never played Dragon Quest before but the yellow flying thing looks like Onsokumaru from Ninin ga Shinobuden i think

3:42 - Dragon Quest 1 battle screen + santa

3:55 - Hen Na Ikimono from Digi Charat in Sakuya's hair. They changed him into a cat.

4:17 - The paper on the right, 自由を掴め (Sense the dream!)- Freedom OVA.

4:26 - Paper on the left says tokachi-tsukuchita. Theres a song called Tokachi-Tsukuchite in IdolM@ster game.

4:29 - Bellpeppers stuffed with beef - Cowboy Bepop ep1?

4:56 - "The sun... why does it rise every morning?" - line from the manga. This was in the chapter where Hayate had to go to the washroom in the beginning of ep 9 but they omitted the rest of the chapter.

5:37 - beside the Pony TV, the cell phone stand is Onsokumaru as a tomato?

5:49 - “kame” kanji (worn by Goku in DBZ) on the back of Nagi’s jacket

6:50 - "Tima" from Ultima

7:21 - Fusion - Dragon Ball

7:59 - Karin Tower and Kami’s Lookout from Dragon Ball

8:10 - Dokurobe from Yattaman on the Demon Queen Head

8:34 - Shichimi (cat) and Motsu (frog) from Negima sitting behind the window

9:00 - Girochin written on the fishing rod - Guillotine Society.

At 9:15, the fishing rod is actually a Guillotine Scythe

9:06 - Conan statue. and Tama sitting on the rock is from the introduction page of volume 2 of the manga.

9:08 - Conan statue again and the bird in the tree is Onsokumaru from Ninin ga Shinobuden.

9:40 - Conan is wearing the butterfly mask from Busou Renkin.

10:48 - Doraemon time machine

11:14 - Dragon Quest Slime Monster

11:17 - Final Fantasy - Death Sentence

11:45 - The target that Hayate uses in episode 9 is in the tree.

11:59 - casket from Dragon Quest

- W sunglasses in the tree - Gurren-Lagann

12:05 - Rei from Evangelion

12:18 - Oscar in the tree. Blues Brothers

12:20 - Jimmy Hendrix

12:22 - Sazae Isono hairstyle

12:35 - Statue of Kinnikuman

12:59 - "Pocari" (sports drink found in asia)

13:45 - NES version of Vic Viper in Gradius

13:47 - Fan Road magazine http://www.daitosha.jp/fanroad/

13:55 - Mikaru from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

- Foxhound from MGS

Ahah it's cool to watch you people trying to predict Death Note's ending when I already know it! bwawahahahaha!

Well if everyone thinks hard about it. They should all know somewhat of the ending. I mean one character DID give that part away in the series.

Is it just me or have they forgotten to keep drawing Light looking older? To me he certainly doesn't seem five years older than he did at the beginning of the series :/

Anyway, Death Note has definitely lost its superfine edge, but there's still an edge. It's still good, and I'm sure it'll end well :)

With Light and L,there was tension and they both planned things out to see who was the better of the two.With Light,Near and Mello,Near and Mello came to a conclusion and got given information just like that *clicks fingers*,so they're isn't a build up of tension since each character is given pretty much what they need and they don't plan/work for it.

I know it's not strictly anime (but its manga based ;)) but I just watched the first episode of the GTO live action drama. It's so good! I wasn't expecting it to be ^^ such a poor download speed though, c'mon episode 2!

I want to watch GITS, I haven't seen a sci-fi anime in ages. I've watched the Innocence movie before randomly so I know the basic premise, but I want to know what the right order to watch the anime and movies in.

ANNNYONEEEE?

Guest Stefkov

Something that got me thinking, I'm on ep 13 of Shippuuden and Gai's group are up against Kisame. When they're battling Lee is stood on water, I thought he couldn't do anything like that.

Or in the 2 years has he learnt how to do that, because I havnt seen him do it anytime before.

Shippuuden is really something, I agree with Stefkov.

I've lived through all the fillers and it payed off in the end. :p

The opening song, Heros Come Back by Nobodyknows+ is neat, and I like the sound track.

When will it be out? Or is it already?

Ok, just finished watching Lovely Complex to the point subbings at.

If you want to find your inner girl watch this (and Lucky Star I guess). It's amazing. Some of the faces they make are awesome.

EDIT: I mean, how can say no (please excuse shoddy cropping ¬_¬)

funnyface.GIF

Shippuuden is really something, I agree with Stefkov.

I've lived through all the fillers and it payed off in the end. :p

The opening song, Heros Come Back by Nobodyknows+ is neat, and I like the sound track.

When will it be out? Or is it already?

It's been out for a while,I have it and listen to it just about everyday...

You'll be able to find it if you try ;)

Shippuden may be awesome and that but there are some vital mistakes though.You won't notice unless you read the manga.

Mistakes or variations? Cause the manga is not the word of God.

Actual mistakes.Once people watch a certain part,they will realise something and go "What a second here..." assuming they have a decent memory or rewatch the series.But they are noticable though.

There has been some variations(or lazyness) but nothing major.

Guest Stefkov

Like what was posted a few pages back, the difference in the drawings used between the first few episodes of Naruto as a child and the ones used in Shippuuden. It flashed for a second but the new baby was really hideous.

Actual mistakes.Once people watch a certain part,they will realise something and go "What a second here..." assuming they have a decent memory or rewatch the series.But they are noticable though.

There has been some variations(or lazyness) but nothing major.

I'm a little back on the manga, but if it sounds good in the anime, doesn't really make any difference.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!