Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

This ep was... tolerable. I could rant about a lot of stuff, but I'm tired.

Just one recurring thing that has been bugging me, I hate it when they do that Forest Highway and just fly through the middle of the trees.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So has Shippuuden gotten any better from what it was in the beginning?

I think I watched it up to ep 6 or 7 but was just so dissapointed with the dropped quality that I lost interest to it. Didn´t really feel like Naruto at all..

Oh man, 17 may have been mostly chatter but damn, it looked amazing! Especially that part at the beginning when Naruto woke up, like a movie or something! It's as if they used two people they found in the street to animate last episode so they could afford to put more people into this one :D

I love it how you guys want every episode to be filled with fights and when they happen you want them like this "READY? FIGHT? KO!" in 3 seconds. Anyway did they change their team the drawings and colors are much better. And they need to do something about dialogues while they're flying through trees.

Ive just seen Death Note 34 too, i've watched the other 33 in the past four or five days and these later episodes seem to just be confusing me, i think the pace is almost too fast even though nothing much seems to happen.

Ive just seen Death Note 34 too, i've watched the other 33 in the past four or five days and these later episodes seem to just be confusing me, i think the pace is almost too fast even though nothing much seems to happen, the quality has dropped since...

You better spoiler that.

That's because there's no surprise and you only want to see the main stuff. Anime doesn't work like that.

I don't mind not having surprises and watching filler, it's just that they've made some really stupid mistakes that's in the manga but not in the anime.

Agreed that was a bit much. I wasn't even moved the first time. We've seen that "Gaara is just like me, I used to be alone, he was always hurting, I found some friends" story about 12 times already this season.

Btw, if any Naruto fan has a sony ericsson k810 or similar, check out the theme I just made :D (Shippuuden) http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57132661/

It has "Hero's Come Back!!" as the ringtone and it shouts "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" when you get a text xD

Guest Stefkov
Btw, if any Naruto fan has a sony ericsson k810 or similar, check out the theme I just made :D (Shippuuden) http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57132661/

It has "Hero's Come Back!!" as the ringtone and it shouts "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" when you get a text xD

Doesn't work on my W800..:(

Could you send me the Kage Bunshin sound file? I really want it as my text alert.

I love it how you guys want every episode to be filled with fights and when they happen you want them like this "READY? FIGHT? KO!" in 3 seconds. Anyway did they change their team the drawings and colors are much better. And they need to do something about dialogues while they're flying through trees.

Why shouldn't it?

I don't want the anime to recap things over and over again.

I don't want episodes where they do nothing

I dont want everyone to explain what they've just done.

I don't want the most inconsistent animation in the world.

Naruto is essentially filler except for the episodes where they have battles. So your typical Naruto episode is filler inside filler because half of it is flashbacks. A filler naruto episode has 3 layers of filler. (not being a battle, being intentionally filler, having flashbacks) Don't get me started on that flashback inside a flashback. -_-

The problem is is that there are better action animes, there are better comedy animes, there are animes that are much more beautiful and animes which much more interesting storylines. naruto combines a DBZ style structure with some mediocore story (which i'll give this much, some of it isn't completely predictable). The only really interesting aspect were some of the powers which were original. The battles used to be more about outwitting the other person and using weaknesses, now they're more like "my power level is higher than your power level".

ON A MORE POSITIVE NOTE!

I want to watch GITS, I haven't seen a sci-fi anime in ages. I've watched the Innocence movie before randomly so I know the basic premise, but I want to know what the right order to watch the anime and movies in.

Just watched DN:34 and is it me or have the past few episodes been very.... underwhelming and kinda predictable,

Not that i´m saying the whole show has become predictable. Just that it dosen´t have the Omyfrikking god i didn´t expect that! Moments it used to have

Like the guy that has the note currently, i didn´t expect him to appear but of course there were no hints that it would happen.

On the other hand him being used as a scapegoat by Light could be spotted a mile away from the first moment the guy was introduced

Its getting predictable because it would be ridiculous to had more rules to the note. And unfortunately for Light, he's now the one in a bad position, in which he is the one without info, similarly to L against Light.

Guest Stefkov

I would like to see Light triumph but given the situation and the events that's really unlikely.

Aizawa using his little thing with the paper etc. Light's definitely gonna fall.

The whole, get rid of all the bugs in the room apart from the microphones were a bit of a setup to fall down. It just adds to the suspicion that he is Kira.

I hope we get a massive shock somewhere in the next 3 episodes.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!