N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last Shippuden episode,you'd be surprised how much of it was filler,good 5-10 minute worth was filler.First time i've seen a flashback in a flashback aswell.

Also about what Jiraya said about Rasengan

What Jiraiya said about Naruto making his own Rasengan wasn't all that true since...

Narutos own Rasengan is a Rasengan he makes with his element affinity when he trains to beat Sasuke and he makes by a Kage Bushin Hack :heh:

The last Shippuden episode,you'd be surprised how much of it was filler,good 5-10 minute worth was filler.First time i've seen a flashback in a flashback aswell.
Nah it wasn't even the first time in Naruto :heh: in fact last time we saw Naruto/Jiraiya training he flashed back to show Itachi. I liked that flashback though, the move would've been over too quickly and anti-climatic without it. In a manga you can just sit and look at the frames a couple of times, but it doesn't really work that way in an anime, and this gave it a bit more emphasis. For example I thought Asa Kujaku was over too soon! Everyone makes such a fuss about fillers these days but it's riduculous. 90% of manga -> anime transitions have filler. Naruto Part 1 was full of filler stuff too, almost all of the VotE fight!

I generally don't mind fillers (apart from 135+) but it built up the tension for it though which was pretty good.I loved that episode in Naruto where they tried to see Kakashis face.Thought it was quite funny.I liked the Bleach fillers alot,done really well.

Awesome sig Sanchez!

161 eh? 174 is the one I hated the most... made me cringe.

what the heck is happening with Bleach? hasnt been out in ages..

Atm I am recovering from an overdose of sugar from lucky star, omg they are so chibi!

Bleach took a break last week, the latest one is airing in Japan about now, will be subbed by tomorrow morning. Btw Chibi means 'shorty' (yes... like my name, anyone who starts calling me that don't be surprised if you find yourself b& :heh:) and is usually used as an insult....

Edit: Here's a link to those Eureka Seven wallpapers that Sanchez is getting his sig art from ;) They're my favourite e7 wallpapers anywhere online.

Guest Stefkov
161 eh? 174 is the one I hated the most... made me cringe.

Aye where those two random people dress up as Gai and Lee...I thought it was midly funny that, that fat guy tried to pass as Lee.

Apart from that...I await 174 :heh:

Guest Stefkov

Damn I missed episodes 8 and 9 of Hayate...I thought 8 was coming out around now. Must have been 9..