Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

Kuro-hana still not put up Death Note however:

'Update[4:49pm GMT+10]: Release is getting closer, expect a release from us within 5hrs.'

I'm trying to work out wen that'll make it but I'm no good with the different time zones.

PS: Naruto 360 information. Just posting to show what the game will be based on from the anime. I think they've done a great job, watching the video, of performing the hand seals. And the Fighting looks fun to play.

If you don't want to read it I think the main informtion in it is the game will follow the story up to episode 80. I checked and this is when a certain someone dies.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS: Naruto 360 information. Just posting to show what the game will be based on from the anime. I think they've done a great job, watching the video, of performing the hand seals. And the Fighting looks fun to play.

If you don't want to read it I think the main informtion in it is the game will follow the story up to episode 80. I checked and this is when a certain someone dies.

This game actually looks good and might tip my decision to get a 360. My only problem with it is that it's based on the dub. I don't care about it only being up to episode 80, or being part one-based - but if I have to hear "Believe it!!" every time I do a cool move I won't be impressed :blank:

Guest Stefkov
This game actually looks good and might tip my decision to get a 360. My only problem with it is that it's based on the dub. I don't care about it only being up to episode 80, or being part one-based - but if I have to hear "Believe it!!" every time I do a cool move I won't be impressed :blank:

Video, 'Believe it' didn't pop up once. And god knows (and the French) what the French were saying.

Guest Stefkov
You couldn't hear the in game voices o_O I can't imagine his English tagline won't be in there *shudders*

You do, when you pick up speed....wait you just said about the arms..now the edit haha that threw me that.

Yeah with the guys speaking you can't hear the game. I hope there isn't any voices. If there is then it should be in japanese with the text in english. I just can't bear to think what he would sound like without 'dattebayo' in every sentence.

If it's got english voice over I may just turn the volume off. Maybe see what it's like first of all.

^ yea I commented when I was only a little way into the video then fixed it :heh: Didn't think anyone saw!

I very, very much doubt there will be Japanese voices with subtitles, it's based on the US dub release, it's not being made in Japanese first then translated.

Guest Stefkov

One can only wish, but its inevitable. I think it'll be good anyways, how you can do the seals, running up that tree. I didn't think jumping through the trees would have worked but they've pulled it off.

It's Ubisoft Monteral that are doing it and they are the best studio Ubisoft have. They also say they are passionate anime and manga fans. I'm not too sure about the last bit the game will be solid at the very least.

This one was quite good, still not filler free, but there's finally a conclusion to something, best episode since Shippuuden started. And there's something they might have messed up with the storyline.

This one was quite good, still not filler free, but there's finally a conclusion to something, best episode since Shippuuden started. And there's something they might have messed up with the storyline.
I don't know many manga to anime transition that was completely "filler free". The fights would be way too short with zero filler, we'd fly through manga content in no time, and go straight back to another season of hellfillers.

My friend recommended that I watch a show called Kiba. I don't know much about it, other than it's "in the same genre" as Death Note, according to him. What's it like?

This is the synopsis I found for it anyway but I havent seen it myself:

Zed is a highschooler that frequently damages doors and walls. He does because it makes him feel more free, since however he lives his life, it's restrained and limited. His mother resides in the Calm Hospital, and until he's able to cure her, he'll move to another city. On his birthday, he visits his mother and shows her the white feather, given to him as a gift. His mother seems to react to it, and through Zed's outburst, he was taken away by security guards and locked in a jail (also for trashing the doors).

His mother helps him escape and Zed learns about "Shard Casters". During his escape, he follows the wind and enters a new world. In this world, the warriors use "Shards" which are magical beads that cast powerful damage. The warriors can also manipulate "spirits". Zed stays in that world, with the soothing wind, and works hard to become a Shard Caster.

I don't know many manga to anime transition that was completely "filler free". The fights would be way too short with zero filler, we'd fly through manga content in no time, and go straight back to another season of hellfillers.

I agree, but it's a problem when fillers start messing with the manga story, or change how a character is perceived. For example, in a past episode where Team Gai was trapped in those water balls, they made TenTen look more useless or weak than she actually is.

And in general the fillers are so so unimaginative that even someone that didn't read the manga can distinguish what's cannon and what isn't.

Woah, all of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya on DVD will be $200. $200 for a 14 episode show! It's filled with extras* but still...

*Disc 1 Special Edition ($69.98) includes:

- Disc 1 with alternative case art

- A collector’s edition art box

- A double-sided pencil board

- A Haruhi cosplay hair ribbon

- An iron-on Haruhiism logo

- A “Hare Hare Yukai” CD

Disc 2 Special Edition ($59.98) includes:

- Disc 2 with alternative case art

- A pillow case

- A double-sided pencil board

- Bonus sub-only broadcast order DVD

- “Bouken Desho Desho” CD

Discs 3 and 4 Special Edition ($59.98 each) include:

- Discs with alternative case art

- Pillow cases

- Pencil boards

- Iron-on logos

- Bonus sub-only broadcast order DVDs

- Music CDs (disc 3 has the Haruhi character edition CD, disc 4 has a live concert from the Japanese voice actors)

Actually, looking back... That does seem worth it. Ignore my words.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!