N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the last episode of Noein.

I mean what the hell,so many unanswered questions in my opinion.They really should of done the last two in a movie and show an aftermath.

I mean i'm damn confused.Ending was alright but chances are i'm missing some things so i'm gonna read the ending on some websites.

I know Karuso,Tobi went back to their own time,but what happened then?

Did Atori survive? That woman that went back to La'cryma,she alive from explosion? Was that Haruka still in that tube,but the person inside was moving.

What's gonna happen to everyone in La'Cryma now?

How long was it Yuu was gone for,what's gonna happen with everyone? What's gonna happen with Yuu/Haruka Ai/Fujiwara?

Why did he see "We'll meet in 15 years" ,"Because your Yuu?" "Yea".

It won't actually be him.

Did the Magic Circle have an effect on people and go to an alternate path from La'Cryma (I'd assume so)

Why did Haruka go to that place where she first saw Karuso and say Yuus bac soon and just end?

I can make theories about some of the answers,but I want facts >.<

Once I calm down I can answer most of them I think :heh:

EDIT: just watched a clip of bleach dubbed not as bad as naruto by FAR!

Urgh just watched Bleach and it's horrid.... :-/ Dunno if it's better then Naruto, but OMG! >.>

I think they have done quite a good job. I could seriously lose myself in the animation rather than reading the subs. People slate dubs too much (for good reason a lot of the time XD). Believe it!

If anything the dubs distract more then the subs ever will with the fact they are making me laugh out loud.... Really, who the hell is CONE? O.o Can't they read? O.o

Really I don't get it, it's not like it's impossible for American's to do good voice acting......... They can have amazing voice acting, just anime and game voice acting is fucking horrid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIytlCIqjGY

Oh dear god, I just saw the Death Note dub... Why are Americans to slow to read sub titles? I just don't get it, they're wasting money to give the public a worse product.

I've been really hoping that the dubbed version will be on the level of FMA.I really don't want this messed up.

OMG! Welll!?! How is it?

I like it and think the dub is pretty good.

The voices fit the characters pretty well,for example Eureka,her voice is in place and it's small and quite,Talhos fits the shouting and Hollands has that sort of fierce side of his voice.

Here's a link to an episode on youtube of the dub,it's episode 3 where you see the characters pretty quick.

I find all dubs unbearable. I'm not elitist, it's just so annoying to see out of sync voices that sound so wrong. When I was a kid I used to watch DBZ on tv in english, and even then I thought it was wrong. Out of curiosity I downloaded a subbed episode once and it was so much more comfortable to watch.

Watching a dubbed eureka seven would destroy it for me.

I find all dubs unbearable. I'm not elitist, it's just so annoying to see out of sync voices that sound so wrong. When I was a kid I used to watch DBZ on tv in english, and even then I thought it was wrong. Out of curiosity I downloaded a subbed episode once and it was so much more comfortable to watch.

Watching a dubbed eureka seven would destroy it for me.

Have you watched all of Noein yet?