Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm pretty much just posting to say that anyone who hasn't watched School Rumble or School Rumble Nigakki really, REALLY needs to.. It's one of the best shows I've seen in a long time and I've pretty much watched both series over the past week. XD

A lot of people probably didn't bore to watch the fillers which had really bad animation, therefore not noticing the improvement.

Also, a lot of people read the manga and that automatically reduces the interest in the series because they know what's going to happen in every episode already.

It's psychological. I didn't read the manga and i watched almost all of the fillers, so i can clearly see the improvement. Although they still tend to be extremely inconstant and mix good stuff with bad stuff. It makes me think there are 2 drawing teams doing the work separately, and then they throw everything together.

And mighty LOL at that movie.

The animation in Shippuden is horrid! It's actually amazingly bad.. o.o Whilst they might be improved over the fillers that isn't really saying much. School Rumble has scenes which have nothing to do with the story at all which are better animated then some of the stuff in Shippuden.... During the Garra fight I had to pause it and ask my friend if there was something wrong with my PC... /sigh

Naruto360 is for the Xbox 360 and currently under development by Ubisoft. The game will be specifically based off the English dubbed version of the anime, Naruto, and is set to be released in North America in 2007.

By new things do you mean stuff that wasn't in the manga?

Yes Shorty.

are L's flashback as a kid in an orphanage, L & Light talking on the building roof in the rain and biblical-like allegory (L drying Light's feet, Jesus washed the feet of his disciples the night before he got crucifixed. While doing this, he was perfectly aware that one of his disciples will betray him and hand him over to the Roman empire).

Guest Stefkov

Right I cant be bothered waiting for animanda. The subtitles might be a different font or whatever but I'm getting episode 24 and 25 of Kuro-Hanas subbed.