Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
And... Stefkov... Asuka Langley Sohryu eh? Gawsh, one of my favourite anime characters but I certainly wouldn't want her as a Valentine, she's a nutter.

I havnt seen Neon Genesis, I will have to read up on it, see how crazy this girl is.

asuname.gif

asuka.gif

Asuka is the very active, very feisty pilot of Eva-02. Her wild personality is matched only by her pride in her ability as an Eva pilot. She is 1/4 Japanese, and 3/4 German, though her lineage is something that she's not always proud of.

With a sad past which has been with her since early childhood, Asuka could be looking for something to make her forget. Hmm.. I wonder, could that be you?

Hmmm...

noo, asuka is mine. :shakehead

^ you're nuts :heh: she'd tear you a new one. Or two.

Shippuden just started in Japan 5 minutes ago :D

Edit: HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP

IT STARTS with the REUNION. AKA: Naruto meeting Sasuke again! Then flashes back!! :o :O

And it's in widescreen with smexy animation quality!

linaname.gif

lina.gif

Lina, the fiery sorceress supreme with an attitude you REALLY don't want to mess with, always seems to be hunting for treasure. About the only thing more important than her selfish needs would be her food. She may be a powerful sorceress, but she can be an even more powerful friend. Though she's not quick to admit it, she'll always defend her friends from harm, even at the cost of her own life.

Lina doesn't like to show her emotions, especially to her friends, but she cares very deeply for Gourry......or maybe it's more because of his sword...

:yay:

linaname.gif

lina.gif

Lina, the fiery sorceress supreme with an attitude you REALLY don't want to mess with, always seems to be hunting for treasure. About the only thing more important than her selfish needs would be her food. She may be a powerful sorceress, but she can be an even more powerful friend. Though she's not quick to admit it, she'll always defend her friends from harm, even at the cost of her own life.

Lina doesn't like to show her emotions, especially to her friends, but she cares very deeply for Gourry......or maybe it's more because of his sword...

:yay:

Got the same one as you mate might have to watch this slayers anime, first off is it any good?

Actually I have a question I have the R.O.D OVA(3 episode thing) my question is the R.O.D series any good - I don't quite want to watch chick anime but that OVA was really something ya know.

^ you're nuts :heh: she'd tear you a new one. Or two.

Shippuden just started in Japan 5 minutes ago :D

Edit: HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP

IT STARTS with the REUNION. AKA: Naruto meeting Sasuke again! Then flashes back!! :o :O

And it's in widescreen with smexy animation quality!

I just want to see if naruto has got any new cool abilites.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!