NEurope

He always had that on his arm ;)

I hought it was the thing the other churin have am I right or am I wrong.

*Looks around nervously*

*Bang*

*ZF has vanished in a plume of smoke*

Well I like part 2,I can't wait to actually watch it instead of reading it.

There's a lot i'm looking i'm looking forward to in the 2nd part :)

I hought it was the thing the other churin have am I right or am I wrong.

*Looks around nervously*

*Bang*

*ZF has vanished in a plume of smoke*

:grin: Yeah he had it before, and thanks to you, you've reminded me of the first chapter of Naruto 2..lol, hillarious.

:grin: Yeah he had it before, and thanks to you, you've reminded me of the first chapter of Naruto 2..lol, hillarious.

where did you get it from?

Yeah I know, I'm waiting for 10. But death note has a really catch opening theme which is one thing I love about it. The death note movie wasn't too bad either.

I know what you mean. Light is slowly drifting from the original plan of only getting rid of murderers to purify the world. Also I'm sure the anime may reveal what became of the other death note that was dropped pretty soon.

Death Note is pretty grim :woops:. Half of me can't wait to see how it unfolds, but half of me is worried it's only going to get worse - since so many people who read the manga said it gets dull... :hmm:

Death Note is pretty grim :woops:. Half of me can't wait to see how it unfolds, but half of me is worried it's only going to get worse - since so many people who read the manga said it gets dull... :hmm:

I stopped reading at the midpoint, i should finish it to be honest, hmmm, thats something i should do till friday.

Is this official (guessing not but hey): hxxp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Studio-Ghibli-12-ENG-DUB-movies.......

"Region Free"

Sounds like dodgy, Hong Kong press to me. :(

On the topic of death note - I'm liking this anime quite a bit. I'd rather not read the manga, since to me that feels like reading the script. I guess I just have a much greater preference for anime TV series than manga.

Hmm anime thread huh...

anime is okay, though it cant hold a candle to manga

some random favorites:

Fantastic Children

Totoro

Gankutsuou

Champloo

Paradise Kiss and Beck (same director)

Mindgame and Kemonozume (ditto)

Hanada Shonen-shi

Black Lagoon

Shin-chan :D

Picked up a book called Animation Art which is a fairly comprehensive history of animation (it doesn't go into detail in each section, but has a broad range which you can dip into and obviously look at more elsewhere) becasue I may do an essay regarding anime.

Whats the best Studio Ghilibi film? Might just ask a friend to get me for christmas one, but not say which (except Spirited Away which I have).

Picked up a book called Animation Art which is a fairly comprehensive history of animation (it doesn't go into detail in each section, but has a broad range which you can dip into and obviously look at more elsewhere) becasue I may do an essay regarding anime.

Whats the best Studio Ghilibi film? Might just ask a friend to get me for christmas one, but not say which (except Spirited Away which I have).

I really like Princess Mononoke.

By the way, Ghibli can get you hooked on anime. You buy spirited away because it looks interesting, and the next thing you know you're translating a doujin visual novel from Japanese...