NEurope

If what I read just now is correct. FMA Brotherhood is only 26 episodes long.

It's done 13 episodes now and this is saying the next half will introduce characters not seen in the original anime. That's obviously characters that were in the manga, like those from Xing.

A new OP and ED scheduled but no second season has been announced.

Watched ep1 of Higashi no Eden, not too bad.

Annoying thing happened: I can watch vids that I've downloaded on my laptop through my Xbox 360 even when the laptop is elsewhere, and I was doing just that. However, in a rare case, the video stopped about fifteen seconds towards the end. And, as the vids work perfectly on the laptop, I was able to see the rest of the ep just now. The last fifteen seconds included something very important to the plot. :indeed:

Haruhi Suzumiya 2009 anime is trapped in time-loop called Endless Eight.

Ep 12 - Endless Eight : 15497th loop

Ep 13 - Endless Eight : 15498th loop

Ep 14 - Endless Eight : 15499th loop

The same exact events in the previous episode once again unfold in the same way, but with minor variations and changes in camera angles.

Haruhi Suzumiya Broadcasting order:

Apr 02 ep01 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1

Apr 09 ep02 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2

Apr 16 ep03 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 3

Apr 23 ep04 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 4

Apr 30 ep05 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 5

May 07 ep06 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 6

May 14 ep07 The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya

May 21 ep08 Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody (NEW)

May 28 ep09 Mysterique Sign

Jun 04 ep10 Remote Island Syndrome Part1

Jun 11 ep11 Remote Island Syndrome Part2

Jun 18 ep12 Endless Eight (NEW)

Jun 25 ep13 Endless Eight (NEW)

Jul 02 ep14 Endless Eight (NEW)

Jul 09 ep15 Endless Eight (NEW)

Jul 16 ep16 The Adventures of Asahina Mikuru Episode 00

Jul 23 ep17 Live A Live

Jul 30 ep18 The Day of Sagittarius

Aug 07 ep19 Someday in the rain

Aug 14 ep20 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 1 (NEW)

Aug 21 ep21 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 (NEW)

Aug 28 ep22 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 3 (NEW)

Sep 03 ep23 The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya 4 (NEW)

Sep 10 ep24 Charmed at First Sight Lover (NEW)

Sep 17 ep25 Snow Mountain Syndrome Part1 (NEW)

Sep 24 ep26 Snow Mountain Syndrome Part2 (NEW)

Oct 01 ep27 Where Did the Cat Go? (NEW)

Oct 08 ep28 Disappearance Epilogue (NEW)

Edited by Dante

Just rewatched the latest episode of DragonBall Kai. Vegetas power up noises were funny

It's done 13 episodes now and this is saying the next half will introduce characters not seen in the original anime. That's obviously characters that were in the manga, like those from Xing.

I've heard nothing of that so far, i'm fairly sure it's gonna keep going on right till the end, it's from a week tomorrow that the 'new chapters' are turned into anime, it won't stop.

It will go to the end I'm sure of it, doesn't rule out the possibility of making it into two seasons.

The place I read it sourced it from here. I would have read it sooner but I don't like to check that blogs reviews until I've actually watched the episode myself. It's down in the Preview section below the review of the episode.

It won't be 26 episodes, no reason for them to stop and if it was 26 episodes, it would have been said already. BONES said they didn't know the episode number since the manga was ongoing and was going to get as much as possible. Also the only place that has said 26 episodes was ANN, which is just a place holder number. They had it listed as 13 once. It won't stop, it'll go right up to the end.

And I went to that site and I can't load that page, i've tried a few others. Odd.

English EVA 1.0 Trailer

Starting into the FMA Manga poster.

kv005.jpg

Finished Ichigo 100%, was fantastic. Really tugged at the heart strings, so glad I chose the manga since I looked up the anime opening on youtube and it looked pretty shocking.

Loved the ending, several parts made me well up and almost cry for some reason. Middle bit got a bit 'ecchi' if thats what its called so it kind of got annoying but the last third at least was simply a great read.

I've been watching anime on and off for the past few months, I havn't really had much time for it any more >_>

downloaded the first few eps of Haruhi and still havn't watched them. I've got a crap ton of other stuff to watch too. Most of which i downloaded and then forgot about >_<

Holy crap at the latest FMA brotherhood episode. I didn't see that coming.

Epic awesomeness

@dante :I want that poster

Right, caught up on a few shows.

Higurashi: Well, that was quite a fun bonus arc, if a little simple.

Haruhi: I'm loving this Endless Eight repetition plotline.

Clannad: And so it completely ends! The Kyou arc was quite nicely done, but then I would have been happy with anything as long as they retained the rain scene and didn't mess it up horribly. There was a fair bit of simplification and changing of locations, but nothing to upset the story as a whole.

Edited by Supergrunch

At the pace it's going, I see no possibility for Brotherhood to be 26 episodes.

I'm fairly sure they just rushed through up to the cover the first part of the first series before it diverged. The latest episode of Brotherhood was pretty awesome, aswell as the pacing.

Japan Expo 09 Awards at France

Manga

Best Shounen: Fairy Tail

Best Shojo: Vampire Knight

Best Seinen: Detroit Metal City

Best Edition: Blackjack-Deluxe Edition

Anime

Best Series Adopted from a Manga: Death Note

Best Original Series: Elfen Lied

Best Edition: Death Note Limited Integral Edition

Music

Best Group/Artist: Tsuchiya Anna

Best Album: GIMMICAL★IMPACT!! by LM.C (includes "Katekyo Hitman Reborn!" songs)

Best Original Soundtrack: Nana Best ("NANA")

Kobari Katsunosuke, the music producer of NARUTO TV series and movies, passed away on July 2nd. He was 54 years old and had been suffering from pancreatic cancer. He formed a rock band Musashi in 1991 and produced the sound tracks of NARUTO under the name of "Musashi Project".

Good to see Death Note and Detroit Metal City up there!!

go to dmc! go to dmc! GO TO DMC! GO TO DMC!!

Respect for the Naruto music producer. He produced some awesome music. RIP ;_;

Can't wait for Kakashi Gaiden!

Haruhi Suzumiya 2009 anime is trapped in time-loop called Endless Eight.

Ep 12 - Endless Eight : 15497th loop

Ep 13 - Endless Eight : 15498th loop

Ep 14 - Endless Eight : 15499th loop

The same exact events in the previous episode once again unfold in the same way, but with minor variations and changes in camera angles.

I tell you these guys are genius at making money. But I think it's way more than just variations in the camera angles. If so and if it makes part of the plot, then very original. Haven't seen it yet though.

Good to see Death Note and Detroit Metal City up there!!

go to dmc! go to dmc! GO TO DMC! GO TO DMC!!

Respect for the Naruto music producer. He produced some awesome music. RIP ;_;

Can't wait for Kakashi Gaiden!

I tell you these guys are genius at making money. But I think it's way more than just variations in the camera angles. If so and if it makes part of the plot, then very original. Haven't seen it yet though.

The plot should have been only two episodes or one episode than four episodes.

The last Suzumia episode was very tedious (which was probably the point) because it was exactly the same episode with minor differences.

So yeah, I did not like it at all...

The plot should have been only two episodes or one episode than four episodes.

Much as I think Baka-Tsuki is cool, that translation hurts my brain.

D-GrayMan News:

According to the coming issue of Jump, the next chapter of DGM will come out in the next issue of Akamaru Jump, which is to be released in August, with cover page, colour page and 50 pages of content.

Contains:

- The Noahs, lead by the Earl, is gathering.

- What are the power of the 3rd Exorcists?!

- Getting closer to Kanda's origin!!

Awesome! Cheers Dante :)

Watching Elfen Lied now. Need some other good stuff, what do people recommend?

Latest Naruto = teh poopies again. Not only is it too much stone-faced Sasuke, but it's full of filler once more (I can only assume that rubbish is filler). I mean it's not terrible by any stretch, especially not compared to complete-filler episodes, but it's just so disappointing when you wait a week for it.

The studio had best not ruin Kakashi Gaiden.

It's him recruiting members isn't it? If so, that isn't filler. Then again, I don't know what was 'in' the episode.

Edited by ShadowV7

Can you still watch FMA Brotherhood on FUNination's website? I remember watching the first episode, then I thought I'd give it time so I could watch a few in one go, then I forgot about it. Now it appears you can't watch thme there anymore.. ¬_¬

Sasuke does recruit people in the manga, I thought it was actually pretty good, I guess they must be filling it out? I'll give it a watch and see what is and isn't filler :)

Can you still watch FMA Brotherhood on FUNination's website? I remember watching the first episode, then I thought I'd give it time so I could watch a few in one go, then I forgot about it. Now it appears you can't watch thme there anymore.. ¬_¬

The FUNImation site got "hacked"(FUNImation uploaded the episode to their server and someone guessed the URL) and someone downloaded the latest episode of One Piece and then distributed it via torrents before it even aired in Japan. Toei weren't very happy about this and made FUNimation pull all the streams. It looks like FUNImation has set up a new site to provide the streams, but it's not open yet.