NEurope

There's next to no info on it so far. We're supposed to get news before the year/early 2009. Just that it's supposed to air in Spring, pressumed to be April after Gundam 00's run.

So volume 3 of the DeathNote anime and The Last Name is out on Monday. Since I get the special DeathNote edition of the anime for a figure, I dunno whether to get the Misa or Ryuk figure with volume 3. I'm thinking about Ryuk since I like him more, but I want them all :heh:

Death Note manga is much better than the anime, because original = better (allways, no exception)

Also, the manga second ark is MUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH BETTER than the anime second ark, and Near is much more cool in the Manga :)

The movies FTW! Only because I prefer that ending :heh:

The manga is better than the anime I think, has more in it and a bit more detail and a nice epilogue.

Hey, I just noticed, Eien no Anime have subbed the Lucky Star OVA. Can anyone give any clues as to the quality of there subs?

Lucky Star ftw, the OVA is awesome. I liked the subs darkcloud.

All hail Minoru, Akira is hot!

Saw chapter 9 of Bakuman now, i am noticing the traces of Death Note coming :)

So, an adversary, he looks just as smart as L, this time he's clearly a jerk, though

Well it seems that the Bleach fillers have ended now, and it's restarting next week.

Second episode of Clannad was pretty funny, it seems they're going to do some of the minor arcs before they get onto after story proper. Unless they do "another world" like with the Tomoyo arc, I imagine we won't get the Kyou/Ryou arc or the Yukine arc. There are still a fair few they can do though. Anyway, was nice to see them cover more of the story with the girl in the "ended world" or however you translate it.

Ga-Rei Zero ep1 was interesting.

Just watched that myself, thought it seemed just ok throughout and wasnt sure if id carry on with anymore. Seeing that ending though has got me interested.

Just watched that myself, thought it seemed just ok throughout and wasnt sure if id carry on with anymore. Seeing that ending though has got me interested.

I have got the same options and i didnt want to spoil it for people.

Holy shit at Detroit Metal City 7! I've never laughed this much with an anime before in my life!

Everyone should check this series out, though fansub releases seem to be slow as of late.

Holy shit at Detroit Metal City 7! I've never laughed this much with an anime before in my life!

Everyone should check this series out, though fansub releases seem to be slow as of late.

The reason for fansub being slow is because Detroit Metal City is OVA series which comes out every two weeks.

Wow, the Lucky Star OVA was awesome. :D

I also watched Kemeko Deluxe ep 1, and it was pretty crazy. :-/ I mean it was funny, but, the crazyness is what has stuck in my mind. I'll keep watching though. lol

SETSUGAAAAAAI!

DMC is really really big in Japan, there are lots of toys and my friends brought a HMV catalog filled with DMC stuff, the cover and back was filled with stuff from the live action.

Second episode of Clannad was pretty funny, it seems they're going to do some of the minor arcs before they get onto after story proper. Unless they do "another world" like with the Tomoyo arc, I imagine we won't get the Kyou/Ryou arc or the Yukine arc. There are still a fair few they can do though. Anyway, was nice to see them cover more of the story with the girl in the "ended world" or however you translate it.

I did enjoy that episode. Quite funny. Really looking forward to more.

Also, I've fallen completely in love with After Story's opening song. It's as fantastic as the opening song to the first series. :heart: :heart: :heart:

In other, anime related news:

Beck:MCS: Just excellent. Loving it so far. :grin:

In other, anime related news:

Beck:MCS: Just excellent. Loving it so far. :grin:

Fuck yeah, high five!

Okay started my Anime watching again this evening!

CLANNAD After Story is where I Started. awesome. This sho is just so magical, I love seeing the characters back on my screen. :D

Then I started two new shows Haykko or something which is a slice of life school anime thing and it wasfairly entertaining though after watching it I realised nothing had happened. :)

The other is Kemeko which is one of the most mental animes I've seen. It's about some random girl who hides in this powerful Kemeko machine which looks like a short fat woman with green hair, and the rest goes on from there. Insane but prettyy funny. I'm just hoping it goes somewhere....

Devil Kings To Be Animated

According to Animage Magazine, a PlayStation2 game "Devil Kings" (known as "Sengoku BASARA" in Japan) will be animated by Production I.G. Devil King is a Samurai action game released in 2005 by Capcom and particularly popular among female players. It will be aired in 2009.

The casting of the voice actors of the main characters is the same as that of the game.

Sanada Yukimura: Hoshi Souichiro

Date Masamune: Nakai Kazuya

Oda Nobunaga: Wakamoto Norio

General Director: Kawasaki Itruro (the director of "Rental Magica")

Character Design & Animation Director: Okubo To-ru ("Otogizoushi", "Charge!! Otokojuku")

Script Supervisor: Kobayashi Hiroyuki (the producer of "Sengoku BASARA", "Resident Evil 4", "Devil May Cry")

Street Fighter IV To Be Animated

At the Tokyo Game Show 2008, a new animation based on the PlayStation 3 and XBOX360 game "Street Fighter IV" was announced. It will be a 50 - 60 minutes long animation. The director is Morimoto Kouji and the production company is Studio 4°C.

The castings are as follows:

Ryuu: Takahashi Hiroki

Vega: Wakamoto Norio

Ken: Kishi Yuuji

Balrog: Suwabe Junichi

Chun-Li: Orikasa Fumiko

Seth: Ohtsuka Akio

Guile: Yasumoto Hiroki

Sakura: Fukuen Misato

Japan's Weekly Anime DVD Rankings

The top ten anime DVDs in Japan for the week of September 17th - September 23rd are as follows:

1. Slam Dunk (DVD-Collection), Volume 2

2. Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Future Arc), Burn. 1

3. Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion - Mou Hitotsu no Hyourinmaru, Standard Edition

4. Dragon Ball Z Movie 3: The Tree of Might

5. Dragon Ball Z Movie 4: Lord Slug

6. My Neighbor Totoro

7. Kure-nai, Volume 3

8. Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion - Mou Hitotsu no Hyourinmaru, Complete Limited Pressing

9. Neo Angelique Abyss, Volume 3 - Limited Edition

10. The World of GOLDEN EGGS, "Season 1" DVD-Box

Japan's weekly TV Anime Rankings

The Top Ten Tv anime series in Japan for the week of September 22nd - 28th, With a few new entries this week

1. Sazae-san

2. Chibi Maruko-chan

3. Crayon Shin-chan (Hour long special)

4. One Piece

5. Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl (Hour long Special)

6. Gegege no Kitaro

7. Yes! Precure 5 GoGo!

8. Naruto Shippūden (Hour long Special)

9. Anime Major (repeat)

10. Gintama

Tytania was very good:

Big "chess" battles + Space + Anime = Tytania

You should watch it, its only in one episode now

I haven't watched anything asides from Naruto and DMC in ages, haven't been in the mood. Well and Lucky Star OVA.