NEurope

That episode of Bleach was F**KING AWESOME.

Seriously every part of it was gold. Best part is I have no idea where they are going. I mean is Soul Soceity going to come to the rescue, are they going to retreat? And Rukia's not actually dead is she? Is she?

mehhh...

none of the ''good guys'' in bleach ever die

kinda sucks

they should kill off someone like mr hat and clogs to add a twist to the series

Yeah, I was always surprised that Hinamori didn't die in the end of the Soul Society arc tbh. The author is a bit soft like that. The episode was still awesome though.

It was great. From the preview

Ishida seems to have a tough fight with his bow just dissapering.

What happened to that big fat annoying guy that was with Renji? These characters just seem to dissapear when a fight starts.

Massive Getsuga Tenshou = fucking awesome.

I hope Orihime stands up and kicks those girls in the face.

Bah my E7 set still isn't here. Usually I order things so they're sent on Monday and arrive on Saturday, then last week it got sent on Thursday so I was hoping it would of arrived today.

Damn you Royal Mail :(

Well it's not as if i'm gonna watch it right away though...it's the principle :heh:

I find myself watching Beck Mongolian Chop Squad I'm really into the story of Lucile the guitar anyone else watching it of watched it?

The Fool...!

Need someone's help. Been a while since I've seen Ghost in the Shell so someone who is more versed in it would be useful.

Need to do an assignment on Judith Butler's notion that gender is fluid, and we chose our gender (lets not get too sidetracked about that theory...). I was thinking about how Major is a personality, placed within a (female) body, allbeit with a somewhat male idenity. And I know toward the end she merges (or whatever the correct term is) with the puppet master. So she is part male-part female and the body she is in is mearly a construct.

Anyway, by what I've described am I onto something? I will re-watch the film obviously, but wanted to know if it was worthwhile. If not I'll do Transamerica but it was an idea.

Bamboo Blade is actually awesome, I insist you guys should watch it.

Also, the Marimite Summer OVA's are shaping up to be quite cool, did they change the voice actor for Sachiko? (Only on #2) Can't wait for S4 to air.

Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggg!

They are all dying!!!!!!

Nooooooooo! ;_;

Edit: this is just about where kisuke and his gang run in and save the day..Or evil hollow ichii comes out and destroys all

bleach is meeeh. Nice episode...not bad and not good. I'm reading the manga so kiss my ass. Too much shity fillers...

Bah my E7 set still isn't here. Usually I order things so they're sent on Monday and arrive on Saturday, then last week it got sent on Thursday so I was hoping it would of arrived today.

Damn you Royal Mail :(

Well it's not as if i'm gonna watch it right away though...it's the principle :heh:

I got mine a few days ago. £12.50 customs...Still, Noein and the T-shirt are awesome.

Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggg!

They are all dying!!!!!!

Nooooooooo! ;_;

Edit: this is just about where kisuke and his gang run in and save the day..Or evil hollow ichii comes out and destroys all

I hope the latter happens.

I got mine a few days ago. £12.50 customs...Still, Noein and the T-shirt are awesome.

I hope the latter happens.

latter being....

ichii hollow killing all?

I agree it would be awesome. We've not seen enough of that kid yet.

Yes. That one. Although thinking now

He could go and talk to that guy again, his sword? and just be revived again like has happened before.. And oh my god I've got to stop reading wikipedia. I know what happens in the next fucking episode...i am not happy.

Grimmjow comes with Orihime and revives Ichigo to fight Grimmjow to finish his fight..

Yes. That one. Although thinking now

He could go and talk to that guy again, his sword? and just be revived again like has happened before.. And oh my god I've got to stop reading wikipedia. I know what happens in the next fucking episode...i am not happy.

Grimmjow comes with Orihime and revives Ichigo to fight Grimmjow to finish his fight..

CURSE YOU SPOILER BOXES TO HELL! JUST TOO FECKING TEMPTING, SO I LOOKED =[

I've just spent the last 4 days without any kind of anime to watch. (I reckon some of you couldn't go 4 minutes.) So now I'm making up for it with 4 Episodes of Bleach! And away I go...: peace:

I'm planning to watch Naruto monthly from now on, instead of weekly. I think that will bring back some of the old quality. Maybe.

It's been two weeks since the last episode hasnt it?

I couldn't do that, watch it monthly. It's just in my routine to go on and get it weekly, well Bleach that is, Naruto has big gaps sometimes.

I'll continue to watch it and bitch about it.

This Naruto ep was booooooooring. And the drawings were messed up. Although Sai is a great character.

Also, watched Gurren Lagann OVA 1, where the hell did that come from? lol

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? Also, was it good?