NEurope

I finished Lain, it was great. It started to make sense in the final episodes, so I got the general gist of it, but I'll definitely rewatch it sometime to get it all. I wish it had more episodes though. Up next: Mushishi!

Yup.

I watched the first episode of Bokurano last night, I think you suggested it, and the first thing I heard...cicadas.

Bokurano is an interesting show in that it seems to follow an episodic format like Ghost In The Shell at first but then the continual story takes some wild twists and huge increases in scale. If that makes any sense.

I watched the movie "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" today, very beautifully drawn and animated, as is expected from a high budget movie I guess. It did leave me with a nice satisfied feeling even though there were a few things I didn't think were so good.

What other anime films should I check out.. assuming I've already watched everything Satoshi Kon and Miyazaki have made? I have Tekkonkinkrit(sp?) here which I'll be watching next.

Speaking of Higurashi has anything been heard about how season 3 will work?

Will they just show new arcs or put some twist into it?

Also where might i "acquire" the Higurashi games? translated of course.

And i know only fan translation exists

There are two fan translations, one of which is by me. :heh: The very start of Onikakushi-hen and Minagoroshi-hen are all that's been translated so far. Anyhoo, you can download Onikakushi-hen legally for free.

As for season 3, no idea.

watch all the 5cm per second and everything from Makoto Shinkai

I haven't seen 5cm per second, but it's supposed to be better than The Place Promised in Our Early Days, and... The Place Promised in Our Early Days is fucking ace, so... yeah. :D

I finished Lain, it was great. It started to make sense in the final episodes, so I got the general gist of it, but I'll definitely rewatch it sometime to get it all. I wish it had more episodes though. Up next: Mushishi!

You're watching my two favourite shows in a row. : peace:

5cm/s has the best animation I have ever seen in anything, ever, apart from possibly the opening sequence to ef (the game, not the anime), which is of course also by Makoto Shinkai. I found the story slightly lacking, but the animation is actually so, so good.

I didn't find the story lacking. The purpose was to evoke feelings and that it did. In spades.

I didn't find the story lacking. The purpose was to evoke feelings and that it did. In spades.

I haven't seen it, but that seems like good Shikai to me. :smile:

Ack I think the last volume of Eureka Seven is coming out in April instead of March. Sucks if it's true since i've almost got all the volumes leading up to it. I was gonna get the rest this month...

Bah to it all, i'll see the end of it one day. It's only been 7/8 months since I started watching it :heh:

Seriously, April?

Doesn't bother me really, I've seen it at least :P

Oh yeah! Only 3 days until the next Hellsing OVA :yay:

RAW that is, hopefully some good subs will be up soon after it broadcasts.

I have to see the Hellsing OVAs, haven't seen a single one :X shame they fucked up the anime

To put it bluntly if the original Hellsing anime and the OVA were real live persons the OVA dropkicks the original and throws it off a cliff.

If you´ve read the manga your pretty much getting the same but in color and in motion.

Not meant as a bad thing, it´s just about as much kick ass

Does anyone watch Bamboo Blade?

I've literally just put the first ep on download. Apparently it's quite amusing.

Does anyone watch Bamboo Blade?

I've literally just put the first ep on download. Apparently it's quite amusing.

I preffer Rambo Blade.

Does anyone know a decent DBZ forum to sign up to?

The season 4 set is out now ( Garlic Jr/trunks and android sagas)

Does anyone know a decent DBZ forum to sign up to?

The season 4 set is out now ( Garlic Jr/trunks and android sagas)

I hate those overly specific forums... :(

Finally some more Hayate has been released. Another 3 episodes added on my list to watch. I normally watch Hayate on a Saturday morning when eating my breakfast, good times. I'm gonna miss it, it'll be over soon :(

I still haven't watched all of Lucky Star either. And talking about that the first volume is out in America in June I think...

The dubs....oh god the dubs....it'll be horrible...

Looking forward to Bleach after watching this weeks!

I also. Here's hoping for a good battle.