NEurope

He's proly talking about getting it from America/web site.

Might do the same soon, need to get so many just to free up space on my External HD.

But too many games out.

Haku IS a guy. I'm sorry if I shattered your all well defined sexual preferences but he is a guy. It's stated somewhere in the anime but I don't remember where. Naruto thought he was a girl though, which was kinda part of the plot.

Stated? Show me. Now.

Master Shorty, I ask the same of thee.

I say "bullshit" to the page where she names herself a man. That means nothing. She renounced her sexuality in order to become accepted as strong, she thinks of herself as male (even though she knows she's female). So, she/he can just as easily be a boy or a girl. It realy depends on how you see it. There is no answer to the question. Nobody is right. I believe she is a woman, it is much more poetic if this is the case, and the quality of Masashi Kishimoto's usual writing, leads me to believe that she is indeed a girl. The whole thing just becomes much more profound, emotion-wise, if she is, indeed, a girl, and I believe he wanted people to think of her as a woman in despair.

Unless Kishimoto himself says it, you can't really argue with that. I believe she is female. I don't blame those who think she is male, some people are just born stupid like that. :heh:

I don't blame those who think she is male, some people are just born stupid like that. :heh:

I'm willing to accept that you're just joking with that line (and the whole Haku being a girl thing), but couldn't help but see some irony in it considering you got 'diarrhoea is fun' plastered in big pink letters as your sig.

I'm willing to accept that you're just joking with that line (and the whole Haku being a girl thing), but couldn't help but see some irony in it considering you got 'diarrhoea is fun' plastered in big pink letters as your sig.

Hm. It's the 20th time I've read this post. Very original. :indeed:

Guys we're getting off topic, I want another 4 pages of discussion on whether a character in an anime is male or female.

Hm. It's the 20th time I've read this post. Very original. :indeed:

Maybe it's time to change your sig then...

Is the Death Note Dvd out in the UK? :)

Nope, Stef was right, getting it from America. Where I get all my anime from apart from Bleach, they only do it for volumes which I don't want to get or season boxes which will smack me with customs.

Stated? Show me. Now.

Master Shorty, I ask the same of thee.

I say "bullshit" to the page where she names herself a man. That means nothing. She renounced her sexuality in order to become accepted as strong, she thinks of herself as male (even though she knows she's female). So, she/he can just as easily be a boy or a girl. It realy depends on how you see it. There is no answer to the question. Nobody is right. I believe she is a woman, it is much more poetic if this is the case, and the quality of Masashi Kishimoto's usual writing, leads me to believe that she is indeed a girl. The whole thing just becomes much more profound, emotion-wise, if she is, indeed, a girl, and I believe he wanted people to think of her as a woman in despair.

Unless Kishimoto himself says it, you can't really argue with that. I believe she is female. I don't blame those who think she is male, some people are just born stupid like that. :heh:

You're looking waaayy too much into this.

Guys we're getting off topic, I want another 4 pages of discussion on whether a character in an anime is male or female.

I was just laughing to myself that this all happened. Still the 4 pages it's been discussed on I'm even more confused.

Personally, I think Mimiru from .hack//Sign owns all other Anime lasses.

Never have I heard anybody call themselves a moron, and become instantly loved for saying it.

<- :heart: :heart: :grin:

Personally, I think Mimiru from .hack//Sign owns all other Anime lasses.

Never have I heard anybody call themselves a moron, and become instantly loved for saying it.

<- :heart: :heart: :grin:

That post is going to be amusing if you ever change your avatar back to a footballer. :wink:

Talking of changing avatars, I'm feeling like some more anime love. ...perhaps I shall make something decent when I have the time. (i.e. December)

That post is going to be amusing if you ever change your avatar back to a footballer. :wink:

True, but it'll still make sense if I revert back to my Pat Sharp avatar. :grin:

It's in the logo because that's standard - most logo's are in katakana. As for the speech, it's probably used to indicate stresses on words - teenage dialogue is sometimes written like that.

Yup, writing Japanese in katakana is like us writing words bold, in italics or in capital letters.

Nope, Stef was right, getting it from America. Where I get all my anime from apart from Bleach, they only do it for volumes which I don't want to get or season boxes which will smack me with customs.

Ah ok! i didn't think it was. :)

I'll just have to wait...

What Website do you get them from?

SO ANIME FOLKS.

Now Ive got your attention, Im going to start watching Bleach tonight (Well the first episode)

Anyone watch it? Like it? Awesome?

I bought it on a recommendation of a friend.

I like it, starts of a bit slow but becomes really addicting afterwards. It's worth £15-£20 for the first 12 odd episodes.

Definitely. Starts off slow, gets you introduced to the characters, then it just gets awesome with all the fights and when they get into Seireitei.

I found Bleach was best at the start and it got worse as the first big arc finished and they went to Seireitei.

Is there anybody else that thinks that?

Cool sounds good.

I tried buying it from HMV.com for £15.00, but ONCE AGAIN HMV proves how fucking useless they are at running a website. After 20 minutes of trying to buy the thing (Pages not loading etc..) I went to Play (£17.99) and it was purchased within 30 seconds. (On Friday, and arrived today) woot.

About to watch the first ep now.

Are you implying you like to look at diarrhea? ;)

Since diarrhea is nothing, that's not really a problem.

Children, please. I like this thread, let's keep it civil.

I found Bleach was best at the start and it got worse as the first big arc finished and they went to Seireitei.

Is there anybody else that thinks that?

Yeah, there's plenty of people that think that. I'm not one of them. Ichigo vs. Kenpachi? Ichigo vs. Byakuya? Getsuga Tenshou? Ishida Uryuu vs. Kurotsuchi? Bankai? Hollow Ichigo? It's all good.

The Bount/filler arc on the other hand.........

I liked the filler arc, though that might be cause at the time I was also watching the Naruto fillers, least Ichigo didn't babysit a brat,make food and had a some sort of story.