NEurope

Can't bloody wait for Shippuden, and oh how the fans shall rejoice once Naruto leaves and it marks the end of the fillers :D

Fuck the fillers! I finished Naruto in november, and I've refused to waste time watching the fillers. I've heard there is some decent ones though, so once the fan sites do their top ten, i'l watch them in between Shippuden episodes.

Also, I saw a picture the other day of an Akatsuki theory on what Tobi's true identity is.

Basically, on this picture I saw a shot of Tobi, and Obito.

In the area were the right eye should be, Toby has a hole, so he can obviously see what the hell he is doing (This whole theory is void if Kishimoto reveals that the characters a homage to Dare devil). So with that right eye intact, how come theres no left hole for his other eye to see out of?

Well, the theory is, he doesnt have a left eye. Any one know a character thats missing a left eye? Obito.

Why is his face deformed? Obito's death (presuming he IS obito) had him trapped under some rocks, so he either rotted and was revived, or captured by the enemy and they did god knows what to him.

Another clue is that Tobi has a very young voice, apparently you can tell this by the manga but I dont know what they were smoking to get this clue.

It'd be dramatic and a nice twist, This theory is probably old any ways..

Fuck the fillers! I finished Naruto in november, and I've refused to waste time watching the fillers. I've heard there is some decent ones though, so once the fan sites do their top ten, i'l watch them in between Shippuden episodes.

Also, I saw a picture the other day of an Akatsuki theory on what Tobi's true identity is.

Barely any fillers are worth watching, at the very most, the Bickochu arc, 148-151 and the Anko arc, 169-173. But other than that it's all skippable.

And if that spoiler says anything about Tobi = Obito, c'mon :heh: look at the names, practically everyone has had that idea. Along with Yondaime = Naruto's father etc..

Some news on the tos ova. The first volume is set to be release on the 8th of June 07, with the rest following shortly after.

tos_dvd_05.gif

Now with pretty pictures:

str06.jpg

str04.jpg

str05.jpg

Edit:

Link to a decent version of the trailer: link me baby

Edit 2:

Downloadable version provided by Me!

Tos ova trailer

Barely any fillers are worth watching, at the very most, the Bickochu arc, 148-151 and the Anko arc, 169-173. But other than that it's all skippable.

And if that spoiler says anything about Tobi = Obito, c'mon :heh: look at the names, practically everyone has had that idea. Along with Yondaime = Naruto's father etc..

And the latest arc for a reintroduction into the series, although it still sucks.

Heh, yeah i guess it was a given. Theres rumours Tsunade and Jiraiya are the fourth's parents because of a resemblance which I can actually notice now. Dont know how Tsunade fits into all of this though..

Two weeks to go guys! Im pretty hyped about next week though, the next chapter of the Naruto manga looks promising, then again so did the current one but they went too long without a comedy moment I suppose..

hmm the Tales of Symphonia OVA logo is PS2 version.

You just noticed :heh:

Finally there's a decent version of the trailer.

I hope this is subbed,I need it >.<

Just started watching X, so far it's similar to the moie, but kind of in reverse, if I remember correctly. Liking it so far.

Hellsing OVA 3 Delayed

The "News & Info" section of the official Japanese Hellsing OVA homepage reports that production on the third episode is behind schedule. As a result, the release of the third OVA has been delayed until later this year. The episode was scheduled to be released in Japan on February 9th.

:cry:

As Shorty asked, I'm bumping this thread :P

I just finished watching EVA and now I'm gonna watch Death and Rebirth and End of Eva. I know D&R is a resume of the series, but isn't the second part (rebirth) different and linked to end of eva? DISCUSS!

I just finished watching EVA and now I'm gonna watch Death and Rebirth and End of Eva. I know D&R is a resume of the series, but isn't the second part (rebirth) different and linked to end of eva? DISCUSS!

Finally, some one bumped it. I had nothing worth posting (as per usual).

Shit, I was supposed to watch EVA in time for the free End of Evangelion dvd I get with Manga Force. Shit, Im supposed to buy that magazine too.

Stupid anfs are late with death note 17 :(

Speed was the only reason I watched their subs.

I'm watching Welcome to the NHK right now. After the first few episodes, it appears to be pretty good.

Indeed.. ¬_¬

I'm watching Welcome to the NHK right now. After the first few episodes, it appears to be pretty good.

It's freaking awesome. Watch it all.

Don't get me started Inuyasha 4ever with their Nana subs. Of course that we have no right to complain since they're doing us a huge favor for free.

It's freaking awesome. Watch it all.

In my head, constantly: "Atashi pururin purupururin Pururin purupururin" etc. :heh:

The anime is great though.

I don't like where Death note is going. And I didn't like the new comical bits of DN17.

Lets hope that kirra gets his death note back soon

It goes like this.

Death is some kind of recap of the whole series. Rebirth is the first half of the End of Evangelion movie. Yeah, i know it's weird, but that's just how it is.

I don't like where Death note is going. And I didn't like the new comical bits of DN17.

Lets hope that kirra gets his death note back soon

He does get Rem's death note back.

Good :) Although I didn't really want to know before I found it out for my self. But you did spoiler tag it :P yeah yeah. np

Guys stop being harsh against free fansubs. That's one of my pet peeves. They put hard work into subbing episodes of anime for you. You give them nothing.