N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think a subs out yet for the Evangelion movie yet. I can get DVD rips easily, no mention of a sub yet. Maybe over the weekend.

But good news about Naruto movie soon. Wondeirng when the DVD was out.

Blue_Ninja has already sent the sub to me, its in a specific torrent at a famous torrent site.

The subs used are the same used for the camrip. The only thing the guy did was change the timing of the subtitles by 9 seconds or something.

Anyway, the DVDrip out there seems to have wrong resolution settings, so I think you have to force it to show in 16:9. I'll PM you the torrent.

Thanks for the PMs :) Looking into that now! Very excited :D can't believe I'm getting GTA IV, Naruto movie 4 and Eva rebuild 1.0 in the space of a few days...

Oh and just watched the latest Naruto, pretty sure that voice of the filler badguy was that of Zoro from One Piece :D

Might as well not post huh?

And why's that?

Yeh, O_W I watched the movies. One of them was just recapping everything in the episodes though, wasn't it? I generally just watch anime's as they are, and like them based on the enjoyment I get from them. I didn't really find the story that interesting in all honesty. I guess it was groundbreaking for its time though.

I love evangelion. I actually forgot that the movie would be out soon. ShadowV7 has sent me the link for it. What is wrong with the resolution Blue Ninja0.

It seems the video is not in a default resolution so the aspect ratio of the video file is not correct. The resolution is 704X464 and according to Shadow it usually should be 704X400.

Anyway, just force it to display in 16:9 or 16:10 and you'll be set. It will do for now until a proper subber takes care of it.

Also, the file has 2 audio tracks, one surround and one stereo. The default one is surround but if you're not using a surround system change it to stereo or you may lose some sounds from the rear channels, but that depends on the configuration of your audio drivers and the program you're watching the movie on.

And why's that?

Yeh, O_W I watched the movies. One of them was just recapping everything in the episodes though, wasn't it? I generally just watch anime's as they are, and like them based on the enjoyment I get from them. I didn't really find the story that interesting in all honesty. I guess it was groundbreaking for its time though.

When I watched Evangelion back when I was 13 or 14 years old I didn't think it was anything special since I didn't understand jack sh*t of the story. But now I've rewatched it and got a completely new interest in it.

If anyone has read the naruto manga, then you may realise this about the filler:

the naruto filler at the moment, seems to serve as a plot device to strengthen the viewer's attachment to asuma, and to inform us about him, so when the inevitable happens to him, we care more about him, but have less unanswered questions (if you weren't able to read between the lines) like there were in the manga.

To be honest, when he bit the dust, i did care, but it wasn't as bad as if Kakashi died. I quite like it. Wonder if [MAJOR SPOILER] they will do the same for Jiraiya.

This filler may not be bad and as some have said, i think its adding to the series. I have less faith in the bleach filler arc though.

I found correctly synched subtitles and an HD raw. I don't know where the hell did they pull the HD from (and I have not yet confirmed if it's really HD) because there's no Bluray release, but whatever...

Interested parties shall ask me by PM for the subtitles or the HD.

EDIT: Forget about the HD, it's just an upscaled version, it's not really HD.

If anyone has read the naruto manga, then you may realise this about the filler:
the naruto filler at the moment, seems to serve as a plot device to strengthen the viewer's attachment to asuma, and to inform us about him, so when the inevitable happens to him, we care more about him, but have less unanswered questions (if you weren't able to read between the lines) like there were in the manga.

To be honest, when he bit the dust, i did care, but it wasn't as bad as if Kakashi died. I quite like it. Wonder if [MAJOR SPOILER] they will do the same for Jiraiya.

This filler may not be bad and as some have said, i think its adding to the series. I have less faith in the bleach filler arc though.

Doubt it cause we already know a lot about Jiraiya and seen him a lot compared to Asuma. The way he died was a shame. Crushed wind pipe and left to drown...ouch...

Then we have the with Sasuke being told by Madara that Itachi was actually good.

Who's next :heh:

Doubt it cause we already know a lot about Jiraiya and seen him a lot compared to Asuma. The way he died was a shame. Crushed wind pipe and left to drown...ouch...

Then we have the with Sasuke being told by Madara that Itachi was actually good.

Who's next :heh:

Yeah when reading i was like, "wait a minute, I just told myself that itachi was definitely a bad guy after all this fucking time! I had doubts before but when i say him break his cool for the first time, shouting at sasuke that he wants his eyes, I thought he had to be truly evil. No ounce of good in him. Then we find out some super secret bull that he's somehow actually a good guy?! WTF Just wish they was more text in the releases. You know, I would not mind if the following chapters were all text. Just so I could find out what the hell is going on

Guest Maase

Shorty:

Geass 2 is awesome, but it makes him push the limit of his blood, so i guess he will use it less times than Geass 3, wich is the best to me

:D

Its fucking glorious seeing him being a giant in every part of the body he wants and then turn a mini, so funny xD.

But anyway, i think that we will only see the Geass's in the end of each saga, or something like that.

Btw, did you already saw

Brooke?

I'm not going to watch any more Bleach.

Because I can't be bothered to watch the remaining 130+ episodes I haven't seen, you lot going on about how "that last one was rubbish" has also put me off. But mostly because too many careless pricks on YouTube have gone ahead and spoilt it for me by leaving huge fuck-off spoilers in the comments. There's no point in me carrying it on. :shakehead:nono:

Now don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the first 20-odd episodes quite immensely. But now I know what happens in about half of the remaining arcs, I cannot be bothered.