Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dynastygal

Wasn't the delay because the last one was a double?

And I just remembered, Full Metal Alchemist raises some questions about playing god.

Wasn't the delay because the last one was a double?

And I just remembered, Full Metal Alchemist raises some questions about playing god.

Nah I meant that the episode is usually out on a Wednesday but got released today. Left PC on to download it while i'm at Uni, probably done by the time I got here but I don't get back till about 4...

You could try 5 centimetres per second.

Or Paprika, that's great.

Byōsoku Go Senchimētoru! (5cm/s) wow, I remember when DB shared (they didn't sub it) the first ep that one week when Naruto wasn't out. What a beautifully animated short series. The colours are mindblowing. A little sentimental but still... aristic awesomeness.

Ashley: The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi and Neon Genesis Evangelion. Do it now.

Naruto Shippuuden 31, new OP/ED! Bleach 144, new OP/ED! Awesomeness!

*ahem* Bleach, tell me that was mostly filler. Boulders? Falling floors? C'mon, that was awful. But it got really awesome in the last five minutes. GOod stuff, good stuff.

Naruto, beautiful stuff. Probably done a bit better in teh manga, strange that your OP/ED gives away a lot about youknowwho and youknowwho, and also was looking forward to our first look at youknowwho (a good boy), but somehow they didn't get that far. Teh next episode, plz!

Guest dynastygal

@Shadow, it was only aired in Japan on Thursday...so it'll be a change in airing times in Japan that has delayed the release of the sub.

@Shadow, it was only aired in Japan on Thursday...so it'll be a change in airing times in Japan that has delayed the release of the sub.

Ah thanks that'll be why then :)

Loved the new Naruto intro, watched the whole episode just for that and seeing Sai and Yamato was cool. And the ending was funny with Sai making comments about Naruto and being seeing the wrong things.

Guest dynastygal

Oh of course....;)

Not keen on new opening, however like new ending. Episode was very good, although corny at times plus that old man with the uber wierd eyebrows ruins the mood when he's shown on screen. However, I liked how they did the Gaara waking up scene - Naruto coming up to him...etc. I thought it was well done, and the girls cooing over Gaara was funny. I also liked how it transitioned from light (the happyness of Gaara's revival) to dark (the knowledge of Chiyo not coming back to life).

I also tried not to, but I did cry when Gaara stood up and told them to pray for her. Although, it wasn't as moving as the funeral scene in the first Naruto for one of the Hokages (I forget the number - 4th I think).

Oh of course....;)

Not keen on new opening, however like new ending. Episode was very good, although corny at times plus that old man with the uber wierd eyebrows ruins the mood when he's shown on screen. However, I liked how they did the Gaara waking up scene - Naruto coming up to him...etc. I thought it was well done, and the girls cooing over Gaara was funny. I also liked how it transitioned from light (the happyness of Gaara's revival) to dark (the knowledge of Chiyo not coming back to life).

I also tried not to, but I did cry when Gaara stood up and told them to pray for her. Although, it wasn't as moving as the funeral scene in the first Naruto for one of the Hokages (I forget the number - 4th I think).

This episode was really sad but I agree with your last sentence. It was not the 4th, it was the 3rd Hokage (Sarutobi) though.

THIS NEWS JUST IN!

SIC has bought the right to air Naruto! NNNOOOOOO!!!!

Incoming awful portuguese dubs and violence censoring, but it was inevitable.

UNLESS it is going to SIC Radical, which they say is what's going to happen. There it would be aired without censor and with japanese voices.

Source to the ones that care (tuga guys):

http://www.clubotaku.org/niji/index.php?action=news&article=785

http://diariodigital.sapo.pt/news.asp?section_id=14&id_news=299819

Also, the next Anipop event dates have been announced:

http://www.anipop.org/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=31&cntnt01returnid=12

Guest dynastygal

Ah, although it's a bit confusing as the 4th died before the 3rd, so how can the 4th be 4th if the 3rd was still in power?

Ah, although it's a bit confusing as the 4th died before the 3rd, so how can the 4th be 4th if the 3rd was still in power?

I think it's up to the at the time Hokage to decide and the 3rd decided that the 4th deserved it's place, being the most skilled ninja Konoha ever produced. When the 4th took his place, the 3rd was no longer Hokage, but after what happened to the 4th, the 3rd came back to power.

I'm confused as to what order i watched The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in! :wtf:

How many different orders are there? :)

Most people recommend watching in it the order it aired, which means the episodes will be shuffled up. You can also watch them in chronological order, but that's not as fun.

Most people recommend watching in it the order it aired, which means the episodes will be shuffled up. You can also watch them in chronological order, but that's not as fun.

Thanks! i definately watched it in the order it aired in then! :D as i got a bit confused, it was most enjoyable. :grin:

I'm now going to watch it chronologically. :) Haruhi FTW.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!