Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I was just thinking that and decided to download it again.

I checked the options and stuff for VLC and it had the codecs that i had downloaded already in them so I thought, try and get it again.

I came here just to say i am amazed by the sheer awesomeness of death note. I have just watched the last episode. Defo one of my favourites if not my favourite.

Why does it have to end... i'm so sad:weep:

On another note: Who was accusing me of watching hentai?!! Such a diiirty thing!!

I sort of lost interest in Death Note near the end :/ I've had episodes 35 and 36 for a while but not bothered to watch them yet, even though I know it's the finale after that. Just such a shame it didn't quite hold me til the conclusion :(

I sort of lost interest in Death Note near the end :/ I've had episodes 35 and 36 for a while but not bothered to watch them yet, even though I know it's the finale after that. Just such a shame it didn't quite hold me til the conclusion :(

I think that's about where I got bored of the manga.

I just finnished watching Death Note, its the best damn thing i've ever seen.

Nice ending, Light thought he got everything right, he went right through the series thinking he was right but in the end he droped like a sack of bricks. I just have one thing to say....owned :p

I just finnished watching Death Note, its the best damn thing i've ever seen. Nice ending, Light thought he got everything right, he went right through the series thinking he was right but in the end he droped like a sack of bricks. I just have one thing to say....owned :p

You might want to spoiler that I suppose.

Guest Stefkov

Seriously you hsould watch it. Best anime up to now I think, so goood.

Well I guess I'll see Death Note now that it ended. I wonder how it'll be compared to the manga...

Death Note special is going to air sometime this summer during Golden Time (Japan's equivalent of prime-time, a.k.a. NOT at the usual Tuesday at 2am). What will happen during it? Presumably we'll find out what happened to all the characters after the final episode.

I tried watching Ghost in the shell when i was 13 or something, i think i popped some kind of a blood vessel in my brain trying to understand it :Þ

Gonna watch it later

YAAAAAAAAYY!!!! :yay:

Like i've said many times before-it's my favorite anime series, the films are great but Stand Alone Complex is so gripping and beautiful. Man i love this show! ^_^

1177936400311if9.jpg

5yhejh2.gif

I tried watching Ghost in the shell when i was 13 or something, i think i popped some kind of a blood vessel in my brain trying to understand it :Þ

Gonna watch it later

Same thing here, except i was 16 or something. Even now i think it's probably too much for my head. :heh:

WHERE'S MY NARUTO DAMNIT!

There is no naruto this week. We have an episode next week but the week folowing there will be no naruto again. Bummer.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!