Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh all this talk about Death Note 31, but I think I'll wait until my exams are over. I'm not going to be able to resist grabbing Naruto Shippuuden 14 tomorrow morning, despite having to leave for an exam by 12.45 - but anymore than that will be silly. Ah I can't wait for post-exam freedom! Only 6 days to go ^^

Guest Stefkov

damn :(

Thought I would come home to watch Death Note, then forgot I played Halo 3 before going out, so the downloads were paused :(

13% done anyway, shouldn't take long

I hear that Animax (a 24hr anime channel) will be launching in the UK some time this year. It is allready having a test run in central Europe and should be airing in the UK in the third or forth quarter of this year.....heres hoping :)

That would be a awesome channel. I wonder what anime they'd show.

I hear that Animax (a 24hr anime channel) will be launching in the UK some time this year. It is allready having a test run in central Europe.....heres hoping :)

That would be amazing having a fully dedicated anime channel.Just hope they have some good anime!

I didn't enjoy episode 126 of bleach as much as i did 125 :(

Same here, but then 125 was very cool - and 126 was a bit of a talk-heavy episode, we've just stumbled out of some fast paced action, needed a bit of a break before we launch face first into the next step :)

Guest Stefkov
I hear that Animax (a 24hr anime channel) will be launching in the UK some time soon. It is allready having a test run in central Europe.....heres hoping :)

Awesome.

Death Note 31 was good as always...the way the story is progressin I don't know what to expect next. What happened in 31 was totally unexpected.

Hmm, I feel mixed about Lucky Star 6... Some of it was great, in particular Lucky Channel, the seashell joke with Tsukasa, and Tsukasa humming the theme tune. On the other hand, they seem to be putting in pointless fan service, but then I suppose that's what you get with anime...

Guest Stefkov
Death Note 31 was a pretty good episode but it´s starting to get kinda predictable....

You expected a new person to come in? I can't say I believe you.

I thought the new guy was another Kira, like Misa was, then wanted to meet Light. But what happened was out of the blue I think.

The new guy i didn´t expect, but:

Light taking precautions (again) because of a (another) investigation on them where misa (again) gives up the notebook and hides (again) the death note to prevent them on being caught.

I found that predictable

That's episode of 14 of Shippuden subbed now.

I didn't expect the new guy to appear in this episode.Didn't even think of them sending of the DeathNote to someone else they didn't know.I could sort of see an investigation happening though and since that happened,Light would have to take pre-cautions and get rid of the DeathNote.All three of those things should count as one since they need each other to happen.

Aha :D I genuinely found no real flaw at all in Shippuuden 14, I totally enjoyed it! Even the pacing. But dang it seems to go so quickly nowadays! The only thing I might say is

I wanted Naruto to get more screen time, considering the title. But otherwise still a cool episode

:)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!