Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Least i'm not the only one on here who has a sick mind and thought that when they watched the episode. lol

I bet he's dreaming of Sasuke . . . and Itachi . . .

Why do Yaoi fans come up with the most nonsensical pairings? Neji or Gaara I could buy, but Itachi? Who killed his best friend's whole clan and is trying to kill him and take the Kyuubi? :indeed:

Let's face it. He's dreaming of Sakura and Hinata.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do Yaoi fans come up with the most nonsensical pairings? Neji or Gaara I could buy, but Itachi? Who killed his best friend's whole clan and is trying to kill him and take the Kyuubi? :indeed:

Let's face it. He's dreaming of Sakura and Hinata.

Hinata FTW,I like her :)

I demand to see more of her.

I've allmost finnished downloading Noein, after 2 days of constant downloading. There is only 4.2% remaining and an ETA of 3hrs. I WANT TO SEE IT NOW!!!

Have any episode finished downloading yet?

I have the first 8 done and i'm at 82%

Watched the first two episodes aswell and it's good but still stuff I don't get.

Posted this in Meaningless Thraed aswell,but i'm desperate :heh:

Bit torrent froze up there and I closed it down,then when I re-opened the episodes of noien that didn't finish downloading are back at 0%,but when I check the file they download into,it's the filesize that was there before it went back to 0% as if nothing happened.

Is there a way to resume it?

Posted this in Meaningless Thraed aswell,but i'm desperate :heh:

Bit torrent froze up there and I closed it down,then when I re-opened the episodes of noien that didn't finish downloading are back at 0%,but when I check the file they download into,it's the filesize that was there before it went back to 0% as if nothing happened.

Is there a way to resume it?

If you're using uTorrent you should just right click the torrent and click "Force Re-Check".

If you're not using uTorrent... you should be.

Guest Stefkov

Haha several more hours. That made me chuckle for no reason.

Does anyone know an episode of any anime program that has a cat in it? I need to look at one to see how it's been drawn/coloured in. Just to take some pointers from it.

Guest Stefkov
^ Azumanga Daioh :D

Or for a serious cat, how about Yorouichi from Bleach? Think she first appears in 18 and is in it plenty after that.

Cheers man just, checked out the AD one...lol.

I'm sure I saw one in a Naruto episode. It was a back story and he gets scared by a cat. Can't remember it though.

Cheers guys. Coolness Bears thanks for that, its what I wanted kinda.

Haha several more hours. That made me chuckle for no reason.

Does anyone know an episode of any anime program that has a cat in it? I need to look at one to see how it's been drawn/coloured in. Just to take some pointers from it.

Here, azumanga daioh cats:

azumanga242ro3.jpg

azumanga241dh6.jpg

azumanga252fg1.jpg

azumangaid5.jpg

Have fun!

I remember our long talks about FMA. :). I'll heed your advice and go for it.

Then buy some FMA.

Man, I fucking loved FMA, but I don't feel like watching it again, but I could watch E7 again if I felt like it, so I guess i preffered E7

Have any episode finished downloading yet?

I have the first 8 done and i'm at 82%

Watched the first two episodes aswell and it's good but still stuff I don't get.

Yeah, it is pretty confusing at first, you're not meant to know what the fuck, IIRC most of it is cleared up by the end of episode 8.

I've been using BitLord,but I found out how to resume them.Man I was worried there,thought i'd have to wait several more hours :heh:

Please use uTorrent, it's just so much better and bitlord is just one of the worst clients.

Yeah, it is pretty confusing at first, you're not meant to know what the fuck, IIRC most of it is cleared up by the end of episode 8.

Please use uTorrent, it's just so much better and bitlord is just one of the worst clients.

Never knew it was that bad.

*goes and downloads uTorrent*

I think it's episode 4 I've finished watching now,the one where Ai and Haruka have slap fight :heh:

Definently getting interesting though.

I know it isn't exactly anime, but does anyone know what the song they use on the opening of Japanorama is called?

i liked the opening to Banzai better

I've watched a total of 12 episodes of Noein and it has a good story. A nice little romp through the fields of modern anime

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!