Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I used to watch Digimon every Friday afternoon, when I went to my grandparents. Then they stopped showing it on the tv. Never watched it again.

That baseball one looks pretty good.

argwq0.gif

Pff, that wasn't well animated, it was good and the art was decent, but man they royally fucked up the preliminary fight scenes using bland CG backgrounds. The thing that was lacking from episode 71, same with the 133 fight, was shading - but that's because it was all animated by one guy - give him a chance! I love his work and I'm looking forward to seeing his stuff in Rurouni Kenshin (which I've finally gotten into).

Animation was great, just with a different style.

argwq0.gif

Pff, that wasn't well animated, it was good and the art was decent, but man they royally fucked up the preliminary fight scenes using bland CG backgrounds. The thing that was lacking from episode 71, same with the 133 fight, was shading - but that's because it was all animated by one guy - give him a chance! I love his work and I'm looking forward to seeing his stuff in Rurouni Kenshin (which I've finally gotten into).

First, NO YOU!!

Second, I can't believe its just one guy doing it, no wonder it looks worse. Its probable the same only guy who did the entire fillers and is doing now Shippuuden.

argwq0.gif

One guy? I learned something new. Whats Rurouni Kenshin?

Rurouni Kenshin is about a badass wandering (Rurouni = wanderer) swordsman called Himura Kenshin who decided not to kill again, he's kinda like Vash from Trigun, but with a sword.

The animator's name is, I think Norio Matsumoto. And he actually did some of the animation for the Lee/Gaara fight before you diss him! I'm not going to have the argument again about whether the art for 71 and 133 is good or not. People seem to think it's plausible to have flawless triple quality frames per second, sweeping clothes, facial impacts from punches, individually animated drops of water and all that stuff and still keep every facial feature perfect! Oh I've already done this argument so many times *whimper*

Well, lets just say "to each his own", eh? but I can't believe you guys don't think it's awesome - jeez you've watched too much disney

It's a well known shounen series about a rounin during the Edo period.

Oh . . right. [nervous] Haha. [/nervous]

Shorty, I wasn't dissing anything, Just observation. (Sounds like you've had this argument before) Quite a guy doing it all on his own then, still fantastic fights.

No problem, I'm just a bit defensive because I love those fight scenes!

Oh . . right. [nervous] Haha. [/nervous]

shounen = series for guys

rounin = ninja/samurai that's gone rogue/free/has no boss

edo = period in Japan, 1603 to 1867, where people carried swords

Although Rurouni Kenshin is actually from the Meiji period, the next one ;)

[Confident] Oh right. [/Confident]

Which is your favourate shorty?

is that a new agent aika? :yay:

it[agent aika] tries hard to live up to taglines like "More panties than a Victoria's Secret catalog". In that regards, it certainly succeeds. You never go more than a few seconds without seeing some girl's panties.

---

(The new bleach episodes are amazing.

Bleach > Naruot shipuuden )

People seem to think it's plausible to have flawless triple quality frames per second, sweeping clothes, facial impacts from punches, individually animated drops of water and all that stuff and still keep every facial feature perfect! Oh I've already done this argument so many times *whimper*

Well, lets just say "to each his own", eh? but I can't believe you guys don't think it's awesome - jeez you've watched too much disney

That's allright, but the thing is: why the hell were they made by one person only? The serie is hugely popular, they should have a giant team doing the animation.

(The new bleach episodes are amazing.

Bleach > Naruot shipuuden )

Just wait a few more episodes. I have a feeling...

Guest Jordan
Has anyone seen Ichigo Mashimaro? I've just started watching it and it's almost as good as Azumanga Daioh. So it's the second best anime i've seen.

Watch it.

That is so sugary sweet that i almost gone cancer...

Meh, 'twas a guess. But thanks for translating for me... too much time on animesuki and the Japanese terms become second nature. :heh:

I've managed to get my friend into Anime and Manga. Before she met me she had no interest in it because it was all crappy stuff like DBZ and Pokemon. I've opened up her eyes and now she is obsessed. :D

Got her to watch Love Hina and Cowboy Bebop. Tonight we are going to start watching some Serial Experiements Lain. :)

She's bought some interesting Mangas which I'd never heard of. I've read some of them and they are really quite good. After School Nightmare and Anne Freaks are the names of them. :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!