Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's hope you weren't like this Darkcloud... :heh:

Don't worry man, I'm sure you weren't...

.........God I hope I wasn't...... That makes me cringe every time I see it. >.<;; I did ermmmmmm...... Never mind what I was going to say, but, I got interviewed. lol Well me, my girlfriend and some other people.... Was quite funny cause the questions were so amazingly strange...... I dunno wtflip the interview was for though. :-/ Apparently some university thing, but, it seemed a bit too professional for that. :-/

It's why I buy HKDVDs instead of real DVDs. They are just so damn expensive. £16 for 4 eps? No thanks I'll buy the whole series for pretty much the same price.

Seriously... TV series like 24 and stuff got for £30 a set, yet for anime they just have this evil obsession of totally overpricing. IT'S NOT FAIR!

Trying to actually buy anime is so hard, and expensive - I wish I had done a gap year in japan

ROFL! Japan isn't exactly godly for anime DVD prices. lol 2 episodes per DVD and each DVD costs more then here in England. lol

As for maid cafe's I didn't go..... I don't want to.

ROFL! Japan isn't exactly godly for anime DVD prices. lol 2 episodes per DVD and each DVD costs more then here in England. lol

As for maid cafe's I didn't go..... I don't want to.

I know they cost serious crazy money for their dvds, the thing is what I was trying to get across was that anime(& manga to a lesser extent) are dead expensive hobies to have

Manga is indeed cheep. You have many options with manga.... First of all buying it...... Obvious no...... Next there are second hand manga shops.... So yeah buy second hand manga or sell manga you own..... Next is the internet/manga cafes..... Fun places... They are the options I saw.... All cheap and easy.

Naruto 203-205 (the 90 minute special) is delayed. There's a new OP which you can find on youtube, which looks awesome, but I couldn't bring myself to watch it all (want to see it in full when I finally get my hands on the episode).

Apparently the new OP and ED really hint at the new story beginning soon.

Post time-skip clothes. But if it's all liez, you didn't hear it from me.

Naruto 203-205 (the 90 minute special) is delayed. There's a new OP which you can find on youtube, which looks awesome, but I couldn't bring myself to watch it all (want to see it in full when I finally get my hands on the episode).

Apparently the new OP and ED really hint at the new story beginning soon.

Post time-skip clothes. But if it's all liez, you didn't hear it from me.

I can't tell you how much I want that to be true.