Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Bought volume 1 of the Cowboy Bebop manga in Ottakars, didnt know they did manga there, also noticed they had some of the Shonen Jump series in Waterstones.

£5 for most but my Cowboy Bebop manga book cost me £7, pretty steep i'd say, but its pretty good and hillarious.

Just watched another 3 episodes of Naruto, just finished 19. Pretty emotional few episodes they had going, its slowly becoming my favourite anime.

Also, about the Naruto manga, is there any stores in the UK that sell them?

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the first volume of Cowboy Bebop in Japanese... not that I can read it. :heh:

I think amazon is the only sensible place to buy manga, due to it's prices- I got all of Azumanga Daioh for £20. Some shops like Borders in Cambridge have large selections, but it's a bit expensive...

Actually, if you're ever in London, the best places for manga are Gosh! comics (near the British museum) and Forbidden Planet.

I've never bought manga inline tho i usally buy them when its on special offer like 3 for £15 on Naruto.

Is there anyway to get a UK subscripstion to Shoen Jump? It's kinda annoying having to get a 30 mins bus usally just for it.

You have Shonen Jump in th UK?

Yeah, Forbidden Planet and A1 Comics import them. I've got about 10. Most of them are from the first year of it but i've got 2 while i was in America. I've seen websites offering amercian magazines to here but i can't find shoen jump :(

EDIT : The actual Shoen Jump is a magazine with about 6 different manga's with about 2 or 3 chapters in it.

(before this thread dies again)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1825&page=25

When you click this, the below text has been probably removed.

It's Troublesome! Shikamaru, trap and be trapped

This is not a filler we swear!

Hinata fucks Naruto-kun!

And Naruto touches Hinata´s big boobies!

Sakura´s mother is...Shizune!!!!

Hidan and Kakuzu have a satanic pact with Bill Gates

Naruto Sucks

Bleach is better than Naruto

Naruto = Dragonballs Z, Naruto Learns Instant Transmition!

Cockashi Sensai Rapes Hinata and Drinks Naruto's Tears

Crock Lee Tries Butt Sex

You know the fanbase is retarded when an anime can show over a year of apocalyptic fillers without getting cancelled

You know this site lacks proper moderation when a title like this and the one above have been posted a while ago.

Sasuke Comes Back and Rapes Hinata! Wild Pairings Come True!

I am gonna lose my rights to post up episodes because of this.

Naruto vs. Superman vs, Chuck Norris! The Ultimate Battle!!!

Let's abuse ANN's faulty submission system by doing this! Maybe next time they will review the sources before letting stupid shit like this come up!

OMFG SPOILERZ!!! Obito = Tobi!

It's your fault ANN that people are screwing up Naruto's episodes. Do better moderation next time.

Naruto goes to ANN and posts ridiculous episodes because he can! Orochimaru hard gay sex robot Sasuke appears!

Pikachu Thundershock! Itachi Kicks Sasuke in the Crotch!

The Leader of Akatsuki is... PIKACHU!

Ok... I'm anxiously waiting for the 199 RAW episode so that i can see the 200 preview, but i don't have the hopes high.

1156839746107yu2.jpg

Why haven't i seen this before?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!