N-Europe

most funny anime: Azumanga Daioh

most violent anime: Elfen Lied

most depressing anime: Grave of the Fireflies

in my oppinion, GTO draged on too long there was too much filler and not enough action although it got better just before they went to okinawa.

Azumanga Daioh rules

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
You'd better watch Azumanga Jordan, and join the really cool gang I like to call 'people that watch Azumanga'.

Three words.

seventy

percent

complete

Thats all :p

C'mon Guy... at no point is Eva funny enough to be "funniest" - I love NGE but even in the joke-filled parts you're too busy recovering from the last mindfuck.

I've never really considered myself a huge fan of comedy anime, although the fact that slapstick comedy is often somehow involved in all the shows I like could dispute that.

Eva is full of generic anime comedy before the mindfucks begin. It's only around episode 15 or so that the series slowly begins to divert and venture into the episodes which make Eva so good. And then in the final TV episode they pulled this hilarious little nugget out of nowhere.

It's true though, it isn't the funniest anime series by far. I just wanted to see who would react. Then I could get another mini-rant in.

This is probably one of my favourite Naruto AMV's. It changes the whole relationship between Naruto, Sasuke and Haku.

I'm not too fammilar with RahXephon but this AMV makes me want to watch. It is also no.1 at animemusicvideos.org

Euphoria

Absolutely brilliant anime music videos. I'll add in another classic. Of course it's Evangelion, synched to Bohemian Rhapsody. I give you Evangelion Opus.

You should really try to grab some RahXephon goodness. It's very similar to, and some might argue better than, Evangelion so of course it's right up my street.