N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm well not much good deals on bundles online as of yet but PC world does offer the best I've seen so far.

[PC world deals

I think I'd go for the Wii console, zelda, monkeyball and extra wiimote - £259.99

Play.com price - £284.96

So PC world saves you about £25!

Not bad eh? and Game should match it as "they won't be beaten on price" so if you preorder instore could save some cash.

I'm tempted to order from PC world but dunno if I'd get it on release date - anyway some food for thought

Hmmm well not much good deals on bundles online as of yet but PC world does offer the best I've seen so far.

[PC world deals

I think I'd go for the Wii console, zelda, monkeyball and extra wiimote - £259.99

Play.com price - £284.96

So PC world saves you about £25!

Not bad eh? and Game should match it as "they won't be beaten on price" so if you preorder instore could save some cash.

I'm tempted to order from PC world but dunno if I'd get it on release date - anyway some food for thought

Good find.

Yai. Just pre-ordered mine from Game in town. Number 6 on their list. No fuss about gift cards/vouchers like someone mentioned a while ago. They were putting up their Wii preorder posters/flags up while I was there, so today must of been the day. The kind sales assistant said they would phone me closer to launch date to confirm which bundle I will be requiring, so we're probably get official bundles Novemberish, unlike that s**t on their website.

Game wont match online prices, unfortunately.

Aha! but don't PC world match their online prices instore? (maybe not on preorders though) - anyway regardless - if you order it online £25 saved best bundled deal so far - if anyone has spotted a better deal - then you know what to do!

Preordered my Wii today at Game. The phoned me on Sat to tell me they had begun to take preorderes but I couldn't get there so I had to send my mother today. They didn't ask my mam if I wanted to preorder any games yet.

Now for the long wait until December!!!

I have asked my dad to go in and preorder it with zelda, red steel, and rayman raving rabbits, website price is £259.99(GAME) but even if they charge me £299.96 I'll still be happy chappy - there has to be something fantastic to make me purchas yet another game for it. Seen as I am on about £5o per month and have to buy books thats still ok

I have asked my dad to go in and preorder it with zelda, red steel, and rayman raving rabbits, website price is £259.99(GAME) but even if they charge me £299.96 I'll still be happy chappy - there has to be something fantastic to make me purchas yet another game for it. Seen as I am on about £5o per month and have to buy books thats still ok

I don't thinks so!

£259 will get you red steel and rayman but not zelda I've checked!

I'm having thoughts whether I should pre-rder some games now. I doubt they're gonna have a midnight launch. And I can't exactly not go into college, I don't really want my mumu going in for it cos you don't know what they would do.

Then Friday's I go to my Grandparents house. So I don't get back home till about 7-ish. Damn. gonna have to see what happens.

Cool. I think I'll head into game tomorrow after Uni and pre-order one. Right now Twiilight Princess is number 1 and Red Steel is 10 in the pre-order list which is actually pretty good.

One thing that kinda others me, gameplay has Wii games up for £39.99, shouldn't it be £29.99? Maybe they will lower as we get closer to launch.

I ordered from PC World. Zelda, MOnkey Ball and xtra remote for £259.99. This is best deal at mo. They state that they will get order to you for launch.

If you order online anywhere you should get a conf email to say it's been shipped so should be OK online.

Guy in Game said they won't match other stores deals and set games can't be swapped. I will prob now cancel my order with them.

PC World is also currently the cheapest for games £34.99 and remotes (couple of quid off)

I don't understand why anyone would pay full price just for the privelige of pre-ordering... seems steep to me. I haven't paid £40 for a game for years!!

My only worry is delivery now. Fingers Crossed.

http://www.game.net have started taking pre-orders apparently, dont know whether this has been posted.

I'l quickly read through the Wii pages to confirm this.

Edit: Nevermind. It turns out untrue.

Edit 2: Strangely, the banner is up confirming this for some people.

wiipreorderimage.jpg

You can preorder, but only through the link I posted a page or so back. Its the link they send you in the email when you asked to be notified about when you can preorder. Everyone else will be able to preorder soon I think...

Now thats fair enough zeldafreak apart from the price which I already pointed out you got wrong but I have just noticed in the Wii fund thread you said this:

Anywho I am thinking about 5-10 games, a Wii, a VC controller and probs about 4000 Wii points so about £436-636 whith the other Amazon vouchers and £65 saved per week will make it in 5 weeks, at uni for 12 weeks so by the end I should have enough saved up for a few treats this Xmas

I'm distinctly smelling bullshit - but then I've always thought you talk crap.

Wow, 500 Wii preorders in one hour for Gameplay? Are those actual finalised orders?

I'm glad I leapt in early when that link to the Wii stuff was posted. :p

My order:

(Gameplay)

Wii Console + Wii Sports

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Rayman Raving Rabbids

2000 Wii Points Card

(Play.com - saving money on accessories, £11 saved)

1 extra Wiimote and nunchuck

2 Classic Controllers

I was sorely tempted to get more, but I think this will be enough for launch. ;) If I have more money than predicted, then I might get an extra game or two. Excite Truck is definitely on the list when it comes out, and Red Steel might be an option if the final game turns out to be decent.

You know, if Europe, Japan, and the USA all sold out at launch, that would be insane... About 2 or so million sales in total?