Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£550! Bloody hell... You really went to town, eh, Sprout?

Well, around £600 now, I forgot to add Rayman, heh :heh:.

Is it wrong of me to say I hope that those January dates are true (Battalion Wars, Mario Strikers, Mario Galaxy and FF Crystal Chronicles). I know it's doubtful, but if they are true, I know just what I want for my birthday.

whoopsfi7.gif

Evil smiley of doom! Why must you stop me in my quest for Wii!

Mine too. :) I did have the Wii and Zelda disappear on me when I added the Wii Points card, but I put them back in and they've stayed. I've been checking the preorder in my account every 5 minutes, got the web number and e-mail confirmation.

I cancelled everything at Play.com except for the extra controllers (cheaper).

Fingers crossed!

EDIT: lol, Sprout... and I worried about going near £400... Final order total comes in at £348 (I think), got some classic controllers on Play.com.

Well, around £600 now, I forgot to add Rayman, heh :heh:.

Is it wrong of me to say I hope that those January dates are true (Battalion Wars, Mario Strikers, Mario Galaxy and FF Crystal Chronicles). I know it's doubtful, but if they are true, I know just what I want for my birthday.

whoopsfi7.gif

Evil smiley of doom! Why must you stop me in my quest for Wii!

Mario Galaxy is released March-May

Mario Strikers and Battalion Wars are released January-Febuary i reckon

FF Crystal Chronicles is much later on.

I think Nintendo will try to release a Nintendo game every month.

I have to go to 2 hours of media studies now. Hopefully I can make my preorder afterwards. Boohoo nonetheless :weep:.

Mario Galaxy is released March-May

Mario Strikers and Battalion Wars are released January-Febuary i reckon

FF Crystal Chronicles is much later on.

Cheers. It's probably for the best I can't get all those games in January, I wouldn't be able to decide which one to play. Though I guess I'll be in a similar situation come launch day :heh:.

lol, Sprout... and I worried about going near £400... Final order total comes in at £348 (I think), got some classic controllers on Play.com.

Hmm, might just consider using Play for that. Though they messed up my Futurama DVD order before (I ordered season 4 and they gave me season 2. No refund either when I sent it back. Bah!)

I would talk to you, but I dont have a login for live chat at the moment, sorry:)

I think it would be a good bet to cancel those orders so that you guys can create a bundle when the bundle building option goes live..you will save quite a bit of money that way.

I would talk to you, but I dont have a login for live chat at the moment, sorry:)

I think it would be a good bet to cancel those orders so that you guys can create a bundle when the bundle building option goes live..you will save quite a bit of money that way.

Still waiting.....

Do you know if the bundles are going up on the site today then?

EDIT: Talking to someone now.....

Whens it happening then? ive been waitin allllll dayyyyy and i cant wait too much longer... surely it isnt that hard to add a few things to the site.

£234, console, wii sports, controller, super monkey ball + 2000 virtual console points delivered hopefully a day or two early and in tact.

Going to wait for the situation on the extra controllers/Wii Play bundle.. will probably buy them seperately on launch.

No I'm not getting Zelda yet!

Nintendo Wii Bundle

» 1 x Nintendo Wii Console - White + Wii Sports

» 1 x Super Monkey Ball - Banana Blitz

» 1 x 2000 Wii Points

Usually sent within a week 1 £234.97

ROFL ME LOFL

Pity the classic controller is shit.

GC controller all the way.

Well I dont know if its 'shit' but yes, certainly the Gamecube controller is better - however it is NOT wireless, I dont want cables trailing across my rather large living room. Yeah, I could use a wave bird, but then I'd have my Wii flap open and some ugly ass reciever sticking out of it...

500 orders that have been made by kids and people wanting to check out the price? or 500 credit cards that have actually been charged and finalised?

Also I agree, the GameCube controller isn't wireless.. I'm gonna try and live with it for a month or two.. If I can't handle it being wireless I'll probably buy the classic controller or see what the third partys are doing.

I think the layout is poor and it's too flat.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!