Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

which one is that Moria?

Union St?

I'm pondering over who to pre-order with, Game, Gamestation or G-Force

would prefer to go with G-Force since I speak to the guys in there a fair bit, but they don't do the same sort of bundles being an independent store, although they do the games cheaper for the most part.

I'll prob end up going with Game like I did for the GC

It's actually the Gamestation in Stirling, as this one is doing it (it's a very small store) I would be very suprised if one of the Glasgow ones wasn't.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Quick question, when preordering from gameplay they dont charge your credit card before shipping the item right?"

Yeah, you'll only get charged the full amount once the goods have been despatched. As its a console, it will go via next working day courier delivery, so you will most likely get charged a day before release...possibly the night before the day before:)

"Do you know about time Pyxis?"

It depends on their mood I guess;) It was supposed to be up for pre-order at around 11am yesterday.

OUCH

Ive orderd, Zelda, RedSteel, Rayman, Monkey ball and Wii play with a Wii console and Wii sports obviously!

£384.93

ahhh there must be happy people at Gameplay... stealin all my hard earned moola

Im headin into town on Wii day to pick up a classic controler and some Wii points as i get paid on that day and will have the extra cash!

The only bad thing is that the Wiimote and nunchuck is more expensive than Play.com (so far). I already placed the preorders on Gameplay, if they go through, then I'll cancel all my Play.com preorders asides from the extra Wiimote and nunchuck.

Excite Truck isn't a launch title (according to Gameplay), but at least it should come within the first few months!

With courier delivery and the early preorder, I should be assured of a knock on my door come launch day. :)

EDIT: LOL, ouch! I only spent £280 (inc. delivery) on Wii, Zelda, 2000 VC points, and Rayman. The extra Wiimote/nunchuck from Play will be £38, so that's... £318 in total. Might order another Wiimote.

£550! Bloody hell... You really went to town, eh, Sprout?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!