NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

I didn't Pre-order it, so I am hoping to get my Wii from ASDA early friday morning before I go to college.. *crossing my fingers*

I didn't Pre-order it, so I am hoping to get my Wii from ASDA early friday morning before I go to college.. *crossing my fingers*

I sound you will think im a dick for saying this, but im just telling it like it is.

you have no chance.

Argos left me an answerphone message today confirming that my Wii & Zelda will be delivered on Friday anytime between 7am in the morning to 6 at night.

My dad's gonna be in, so should all be OK. :grin:

AAAAAHHHHHH! my hypometer is hitting fever pitch!!!!!!

Snap, I need to sleep.. and keep myself busy for the next 20 hours.. then get hyped again.

Hopefully this time tomorrow night I'll be in the queue about to get my Wii, or in the Taxi back to my house actually with the wii!!

OooOoOo my amazon pre-order is dispatching soon yippee! It so god damn close.

I ordered mine from

pcworld.co.uk

on the ws it says I should receive it 5-7 w-days AFTER the

release date.

But I am still waiting for an e-mail confirmation.

Yay! Amazon have put both Zelda and the Wii at 'Items dispatching soon'. :D:D:D

dvd.co.uk are still holding out with Wii Play and the RGB Cable mind, but as long as I get the Wii Friday is all that matters. :)

I'm going to go try and talk someone at Game into selling me the Wii tomorrow. The last day will be the worst. The excitement is exponential and I just can't take it!

Yeah, first class :o/ Perhaps mine is at the back of the pile. Oh well, I can only hope.

We should be fine (also chose first class):

I've pre-ordered a Wii from Amazon.co.uk. Will I get it on launch day (December 8, 2006)?

UK customers: if you choose First Class delivery, your console should be dispatched in time for delivery on December 8. We will work closely with our delivery partners to ensure, as far as possible, delivery by December 8. However, this cannot be guaranteed as some delays may occur which are outside our control.

I ordered mine from

pcworld.co.uk

on the ws it says I should receive it 5-7 w-days AFTER the

release date.

But I am still waiting for an e-mail confirmation.

in order to guarantee that your wii will be shipped on Friday, you should have received your 2nd email (process confirmation) by now, if you haven't then i am afraid you will have to wait till the 2nd shipment of the wii's to arrive, which should be some time next week

my 2nd email arrived yesterday at 4:30pm

untitled3sm3.jpg

NOTE Currys and PC world operate under the same business group, thus the ordering system is th e same

Amazon order:

Items not yet dispatched:

Delivery estimate: 8 Dec 2006 - 9 Dec 2006

1 of: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)

1 of: Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (Wii)

1 of: Wii Play (includes Wiimote controller) (Wii)

Items dispatching soon:

Delivery estimate: 8 Dec 2006 - 9 Dec 2006

1 of: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)

Play order:

Official Nintendo Nunchuk (White) (Nintendo Wii) - Preordered

To the user a couple of posts above...

I received the 2nd e-mail ages ago. it's the 3rd email i'm waiting on.

Oh I have a tracking code for my Wii. Hopefully, praying to god that it comes tomorrow.

Where did you order from?

I'm still worried about my preorder, as the man at Gamestation was very brisk with me about confirming it. Only a day until we see, though.

Time to start panicing folks if you've had no word about your wii! But good luck to all for getting it tommorow.

Bit worried here, my mum said she'd stay at home all day for me on friday for when the postman comes but now she's decided to go somewhere :blank::angry:

As I won't be at home like 11am-2pm (when it is most likely to come) i'm worried that they'll leave their note for it to be picked up and all that. With Gameplay orders for parcels do they leave it at your door or do you need to sign those slips? :hmm:

Bit worried here, my mum said she'd stay at home all day for me on friday for when the postman comes but now she's decided to go somewhere :blank::angry:

As I won't be at home like 11am-2pm (when it is most likely to come) i'm worried that they'll leave their note for it to be picked up and all that. With Gameplay orders for parcels do they leave it at your door or do you need to sign those slips? :hmm:

They said in one of the emails it requires a signature like all next day deliveries.