NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

My gamestation was like, come on it mate, but first can we get rid of the pre-orders.

I may sell one of my Component cables on here but how could I do it?

Raffle?

My gamestation was like, come on it mate, but first can we get rid of the pre-orders.

I may sell one of my Component cables on here but how could I do it?

Raffle?

It all depends on what ludicrous price you're asking for them and whether or not anyone bites at that price. If it were half reasonable I reckon you'd get a fair few people interested.

Most would rather wait than keep feeding this low supply + high demand = high price problem. I know I would.

I know, but I would love to offer something to here but I aint going to give it away for free.

There is 12 component cables on eBay and one is going for £47

My god. I've been up since 4.30 this morning. My GAME doesn't open till 7, not setting off for another hour or so, but I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep! Got the day off today, so excited!!

FFS, I'm a 28 year old bloke and I'm as giddy as a kid on Xmas Eve. Times like this make me glad that I play games!!

Apparently buying WiiPlay is the way to go get some Wiimotes.

I know, but I would love to offer something to here but I aint going to give it away for free.

Don't get me wrong, I can't blame you for wanting to make a buck. I've just found myself on the wrong end of way too many launch shortages to remember and the fact the same thing happens every time with people getting hold of stuff and selling it on more expensive just riles me up.

£47 is a lot, but it proves there are people mental enough to pay it.

Just got in from Work and heading off to my local game in an hour, Checked 3 24hour Asda stores on the way home from work and they didnt have anything.

Much u after for one m8 ?

I will take it if its the offical 1

My god. I've been up since 4.30 this morning. My GAME doesn't open till 7, not setting off for another hour or so, but I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep! Got the day off today, so excited!!

FFS, I'm a 28 year old bloke and I'm as giddy as a kid on Xmas Eve. Times like this make me glad that I play games!!

Ditto mate, I couldn't get much sleep either ffs. leaving for my local game in 20 minutes time too!

Its 06:12 am and I simply can not get to sleep. Just 2 hours away from getting my Wii its going to be amazing then later in the evening I'll be getting all my mates up to have a good ol' games night :D WiiTennis should go down a storm lol. I plan on getting an extra wii-mote and nunchuck, hopefully I get it!

Sad thing is, I've been practicing WiiTennis and WiiBoxing with my TV and DVD remote control on a powerless TV haha :heh:

Been up SINCE 11am thursday, still up after a long day paiting at my grandmas then i went home had a beer went to Gamestation asda at midnight and I am still up, cant sleep so i am staying up for the courier.

all these people saying they are getting them soon are u store orders or online

edit if ur trying to get a wii remote in store u will be very lucky gaemstation and asda had none at all, they are really in short suppy.

Game's your best bet from what i can tell, that and copies of Wii Play.

Simple really, shop around.

Man how can anyone sleep on a day like this.... Come on Parcel Force get your asses in gear and hand me my Wii!

Game's your best bet from what i can tell, that and copies of Wii Play.

Simple really, shop around.

It was hard at midnight :grin:

They had none in stock at all, the Wii remote is in short supply full stop, considering people want 4 per Wii time a millon thats 4 million wii remotes for US and Jap alone.

all these people saying they are getting them soon are u store orders or online

edit if ur trying to get a wii remote in store u will be very lucky gaemstation and asda had none at all, they are really in short suppy.

In store, GAME are opening up at 9 but even though I have pre-ordered and guaranteed one, I'm going to be there for 8:30 hopefully. Pick up some controllers, nunchucks, Wiiplay + my Wii, Zelda, RedSteel.

I'm a massive Zelda fan, but I'm more excited to play WiiSport Tennis and Boxing against my mum right now than Zelda lol :heh:

I am tempted to go down to my Game store but after going to Asda and Gamestation there is no point, the acessories will have been delayed or taken by the first few pre-ordereres.

There is not enought to go around, its the xbox 360 launch all over again.

No sleep either for me tonight, erm last night, er... this morning... Whatever!

My Monkey Ball and WiiPlay are dispatching soon from Amazon. Still wanna try get em today tho then I can take the Amazon ones back to the shop if they come in and give em some excuse.

Also checked my Play nunchuck, it now says "Order taken", what does this mean?

Hmmmmm... acording to ParcelForce my Wii's still in their National Hub!

I woke up early this morning with excitement. I'm going into the city soon to buy Zelda and then I just need my wii to come from Parcelforce, preferable before 11am. Doubt it'll be that early though, mail has been getting later and later recently

Just got back form Game, A girl had been waiting there from 5! I got Wii play, COD and GT pro off now to set it up and play see ya!

Ah good, my Wii's at my local depot ready to be delivered. Not be long now!

How are you guys tracking where your Wii is? :wtf:

Ah good, my Wii's at my local depot ready to be delivered. Not be long now!

yep mine to, at rotherham so not far away from me now!

well i got screwed by play woke up this morning checked my e-mails still nothing there go on to the site it had changed from Preordered to Awaiting Stock i know who im never useing for a console again. now its time to get the phone and ring every single shop in grimsby

I didnt get a tracking number from Gameplay... so im just playing the jump up every time a van passes the house game!